Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SS--BMTD and Meera: Birthday Edition: Pg-25 <3<3 (Page 20)

Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

OMG Nishi...this has to be the most romantic, wonderful, and well-written SS ever! Clap it was superb! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Ariba honey, you are sweeter than honey!! Thank you soooo much! I am so glad you liked it. You didn't comment after the first part and I thought you didn't like it..now I am relieved!! Thanks a lot!!
too bad it was an SS and not and FF Unhappy Rahul is just muaahhhh...*dreamy sigh* he's perfect Day Dreaming sho shweet Blushing such deep love makes me blush LOL and awww! he made an ID on IF! eeeek! how cute!
Real Meera some how guessed about it..she kept asking me who is love_divz..It was cute..i wish....Wink
the epilogue was really funny with all of the girls' stories LOL LOL LOL

you did a great job Thumbs Up I"m sure you made Meera blush like hell with every word in this SS Wink
Thank you once again..love you loads for all the nice and warm words...I hope so too...LOL
Ariba Tongue

Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome update! Big smile fantastic job with this fic! Big smile

Thanks Sonali...I am glad you liked it...

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Nishi...maybe u should've warned me not to read this while sitting in my family room...hahaha...i could not stop smiling and blushing....I miss those days...and our crazyyyyy posts....and all the insane things we used to say and do...made me feel kinda nostalgic....

and Sharad....Saalo....beast...he still has my brain...chor kahi ka...how many times have we all asked for it back? hahaha... Embarrassed
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armulover

Nishi...maybe u should've warned me not to read this while sitting in my family room...hahaha...i could not stop smiling and blushing....I miss those days...and our crazyyyyy posts....and all the insane things we used to say and do...made me feel kinda nostalgic....

and Sharad....Saalo....beast...he still has my brain...chor kahi ka...how many times have we all asked for it back? hahaha... Embarrassed

I knowww..I miss it so much...we used to break every episode to atoms and analyse them...used to come up with craziest ideas...

Remember after you donated your brain he started acting smart all of a sudden...those were the good old days..

He won't ever give it back Shaili..they only steal our hearts and brains but never gives anything back!! But we are happy to be victims!!LOL

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Ahh..I don't know where to start! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

First of all, thanks to everyone for loving my Rahul, the way I do! Wink LOL LOL

Now on the last last part! Tongue

Nishi! Hug

Deep down, I knew love_divz would be Rahul! LOL And I'm very very touched the way he explained why! Tongue

All the dates, were soo soo cute! I could imagine them all! Wink LOL LOL All the NB/RB moments were hilarious! Wink LOL LOL

Just in general Nishi, you know how much this whole SS meant to me, and you know, you never had to be worried that I wouldn't like it! Embarrassed And no I'm not biased! Wink If it wasn't about me, it still would have been so amazing! Clap  *Edit* Your writing reminds me of the way SM writes, and also the way you protrayed Rahul, makes me feel so totally as if he's Edward! And for giving me amazing hopes like that, Thanks!!!Embarrassed

Thank-you again for writing it! Embarrassed As I told you, I read it earlier, while I was paying my dads bills on the computer, and so he was in the same room, and I kept blushing at the whole thing!

Luv ya loads,

Meera Embarrassed

P.S. Shaili, I miss our old days too! Embarrassed Embarrassed We really need to have a meeting there for old times sake, regardless of the show's track! Wink

Edited by indiandoll89 - 28 May 2008 at 8:56pm
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Those were the golden days really...how we used to analyze each thing Sin was going to do...SV's every single move....every single little thing about Sharad...

like today I was thinking...how Divz got shot...if it were the olden days...we would murder the topic till tmw's episode is aired...hahaha...and we would discuss each of SD's expressions during the scene...hahaha...

P.S. Meera...u're sooooo right...lets have a blast one day...before Nishi leaves for her vacation......

Edited by armulover - 28 May 2008 at 8:38pm
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
ooo can we make it friday then? I won't be home tomorrow! LOL
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiandoll89

Ahh..I don't know where to start! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

First of all, thanks to everyone for loving my Rahul, the way I do! Wink LOL LOL
You are most welcome...Rahul hain hei aise...LOL
Now on the last last part! Tongue

Nishi! Hug

Deep down, I knew love_divz would be Rahul! LOL And I'm very very touched the way he explained why! Tongue
Aww...I knew you would like it..he is utterly sweet..just a lil possessive thats all...LOLBig smile
All the dates, were soo soo cute! I could imagine them all! Wink LOL LOL All the NB/RB moments were hilarious! Wink LOL LOL
Yes, we need someone to delve into RBNB romance...Wink
Just in general Nishi, you know how much this whole SS meant to me, and you know, you never had to be worried that I wouldn't like it! Embarrassed And no I'm not biased! Wink If it wasn't about me, it still would have been so amazing! Clap  *Edit* Your writing reminds me of the way SM writes, and also the way you protrayed Rahul, makes me feel so totally as if he's Edward! And for giving me amazing hopes like that, Thanks!!!Embarrassed
This is too much Meera..she is like God..and Edward is god of love...I am flattered to the core but I don't even dream of being the cleaning lady of SM's house..i don't even have that qualification...
Thank-you again for writing it! Embarrassed As I told you, I read it earlier, while I was paying my dads bills on the computer, and so he was in the same room, and I kept blushing at the whole thing!
So you blushed!! I am sooo glad Meera...honestly it was fun to write and sorry for making you cry like that...Wink
Luv ya loads,

Love you loads and loads...

Meera Embarrassed

P.S. Shaili, I miss our old days too! Embarrassed Embarrassed We really need to have a meeting there for old times sake, regardless of the show's track! Wink

Go to top