Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I love all the speculations as to who Rahul is! πŸ˜†
eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is soo cute!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I'm lovin' it! And the ID..it's the best! πŸ˜†

Okay..first of all..Meera didi thank you for demanding this, and Nishi didi..thank you choo much for writing it! It was soo good! 😳 OMG...I couldn't stop hyperventilating as I read! πŸ˜ƒ

Continue soon continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ BTW, are you SRK crazy too? πŸ˜›
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜›

Yippie that's great Nishi di. I love reading your stories.

Accha Meeruu Sheeruu ... yeh Rahul kaun hai!? πŸ˜‰ 😳

Aww...I love a boy named Raoul. πŸ₯Ί
...(*ahem*, doesn't mean that I love Sharad less.)

Nice start Nishi di....love it. 😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail
^Mandy Shandy: Rahul koi nahin hain! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww... It's so sweet 😳
Meera is really lucky!
I enjoyed reading it!
Hehe, the ID was the best!
Cont soon!

- Charri
indiandoll89 thumbnail
I don't wanna chat...but he's not actually someone! πŸ˜› 😳 It's a figment of my imagination! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  or he could be srk, or sharad for that matter!πŸ˜‰Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
Little Foot thumbnail
Aww how sweet 😳 ...I understand that.
(Yesh yesh...no chatting πŸ˜† )
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Annu, Mandy, Charri and Meera,
Thank you guys...You are awesome and I just hope I don't disappoint you too much!

Love you loads....The next update is coming soon...

This part is a little boring but the following one might be interesting... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Little Foot thumbnail
Aww yippie, can't wait. 😳
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part Two

Love is a shy smile,
a sweet hello,
a soft caress...

Love is two hands entwined,
a lingering kiss,
a swelling of the heart...

As soon as Meera logged in to IF, the window showed

-------------------------------------------------------

You have 89 new Private Message(s)

Click Ok to go to your Private Messenger

Ok          Cancel

--------------------------------------------------------

She smiled. Her friends in IF are really nice. She diligently replied to all their PMs. Noodles opened a thread for her birthday and everybody wished her. It brought tears in her eyes. She was delighted, flattered by all their warm wishes and love. But still a part of her was tense and sad. Rahul didn't send an email, didn't call. She looked at the three beautiful roses, smelled them and sighed. Won't you call today Rahul?

She tried to read the written update of BMTD. Nothing is happening in the show at the moment. These creatives are just dragging this. No sign of AD getting together. Exactly like my life, she thought, no sign of Rahul anywhere! Uff…All Sindura and Chandra crap. I am not watching today. No one is even posting anything. IF is just dead! Urggh..

She tried to work on her Econ homework which was due next day. Love_Divz buzzed her in MSN. This person is a mystery in her life. She met her in IF and they became good friends. But she still doesn't know her real name, where she lives or what she does. But she is a nice and caring person. She is not even sure if she is a she or a he! She started chatting with her.

Love_Divz: Happy birthday Meera!

Love_Sharad: Thanks. πŸ€—

Love_Divz: So, What is the big plan for today?

Love_Sharad: Nothing really.

Love_Divz: Where is Rahul? Isn't he taking you out on a dinner date of a life time?πŸ˜‰

She tried to evade the question. How can she say Rahul hasn't wished her yet, let alone taking her to a dream like date! She sighed and wrote,

Love_Sharad: The show is getting so boring yaar. Nothing is happening. I can't believe Sindura figured out Amar is R-M's son.

Love_Divz: Tell me about it! 😭

Love_Sharad: Hey listen, I GTG. TTYL. BYE.

Love_Divz: Bye. Love you.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love_Sharad: Love you too. TC.

Meera sighed and thought what she would do next. She was a freshman at the University of British Columbia. It was almost two months she moved to Vancouver but yet to make a close friend. As Rahul was with her, she didn't feel the need to make new friends. It felt so strange; no one on campus knew it's her birthday except Rahul! Her heart became numb with sorrow and pain thinking about him. 19th birthdays are supposed to be special! And this one is turning out to be worst of all. She is away from home for the first time in her life and the man she loves hasn't even bothered to call. Her heart immediately protested. He sent roses Meera. No matter how much her brain went against Rahul, her heart was always on his side. She was a little disheartened sure but she never could be annoyed with Rahul. He unwaveringly reigned in her heart.    

She started walking toward home. Little did she knew what awaited her! She lived in student housing on campus where 4 students shared an apartment. When she reached her room she found one beautiful bouquet of 15 roses and two boxes, one big and one small. Mom and Dad sent her an elegant diamond solitaire pendant in white gold. The big box had a turquoise long silk evening gown which was so perfect and beautiful she wanted to immediately try it on. Who is it from? There is no card or anything. Deep down she knew it was Rahul. Turquoise was his favorite color because he thought she looked best in it. She went to the flower bouquet on her desk, inhaled their fragrance and found a tiny little white card.

Happy Birthday Meera

Will you go out with me tonight?

I will be at your door at 4pm.

Love, Rahul

She was all mushy and happy. Suddenly the world became bright and sunny. She felt excited and nervous as if it was her first date! She started to panic as she got ready. She wanted to look her best. Even though the mirror reflected the fact that she looked like a princess from a fairy tale, she wasn't satisfied. Her straight silky waist long hair which curled at the end were shining and complemented the sparkle in her eyes. The pendant went so perfectly with her entire attire. Will he think I look beautiful? She let out a nervous sigh when she heard the door bell.   

She opened the door almost trembling with apprehension. There he was, her Rahul, smiling his mischievous smile. He could make any Calvin-Klein model burn in envy. She blushed seeing the admiration in his eyes. He took a step towards her, gently kissed her cheek, and whispered "happy birthday M". He touched her face with the rose in his hand as he looked into her eyes and handed it to her completing a total of 19!  He stretched out his hand toward her as if asking her for a dance "Shall we?"  

Without saying a word she accepted his invitation by submitting her hand into his and together they walked toward his car. Her heart started racing with his touch. She realized how much she missed him! How much she missed hearing him call her M, short for Meera. Seeing his smile again she felt the world was given to her. She knew she was the happiest 19 year old girl on earth!  

"Where are we going?" she managed to speak still grappling with the varied emotions that captured her heart.

"Hmm..you will see" he smiled.

-----

I am adding a lot of comments about BMTD. These my my views not Meera's. Its a SS, so all the mistakes are my responsibility and i am extremely sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. Pleaseeee leave your comments and suggestions...Love you loads...Nishi

Edited by Isha - 15 years ago