Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok Nishi, I am going to read all of your SS tonight so maybe I can understand where my name come from. Mwahaha! cant wait! 😳
Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reema you don't have to read it all...just read the epilogue...may not be worth the effort and time..

In this SS meera is a girl who is in love with rahul and also she is obsessive about BMTD and IF...she finds many similarity between her life and AD/SV's life...she spends a lot of time in IF...and you come only in the epilogue...you and others...

😆 😆 😆
But please don't be angry with me...pweeze...

Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVlover

aww Nishi! I did read your SS but I was like a silent reader 😳 😳 I'm a silent reader in most FFs 😛 I was waiting for you to end it and then I would bombard you with my compliments 😆 😆 Hope you didn't mind! you know that I can't not love your SS 😉 😛

Oh No hun...I didn't mean that...I had so much difficulty writing this one, Noodles had to help me out with story line...I thought it was crap and people lost interest...

And thanks a million for reading it though...it was boring to be honest....but in my next one we definitely will have a lot of fun...I am tried of making my herione cry like that..poor Meera...

Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Little Foot

Oh my God Nishi! 😍 😍

This very last part really comprised everything!!!

It was so damn fantastic!
You're a really a suuuuuuper talented writer.
I'm waiting for the day to read a book written by you! 😛 😆
Come to US hun...you get whatever you want...I owe you one...

I can't believe you said those things...I am soo touched...but we all know the truth right..let me stay on the ground dear...you are putting me on the moon and who will save me later when the dream ends?
And ha ... Love_Divz could only be Rahul.😳

So sad that this SS is already ended...you really did an awesome job.

And... 😆 ...loved how you mentioned a few members...it's too funny.

What music were you listening to when you were tapping your little foot???

😳 😆

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Seee everyone loved it Nishi! 😳 😳 You shud write more FF's not SS's! 😉
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ yep 😉 I better see an FF soon missy 😳 😆
Isha thumbnail
Ariba and Meera
I am searching for a plot...as soon as i find one...will bore you with my FF again... 😆
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god Nishi!!! 👏 This SS is toooo amazing yaar!! You're just tooo good!! It takes me into dream mode! 😳 😳 😳 . I just love the understanding between Rahul and Meera. They are another representation of true love 😳 😳 😳 . And it was soooooo cute how it was Rahul who turned out to be Love_Divz   😃 😃 😃 . Loved this whole SS!!! Please start a new one after you come back!! 👏 Just amazing! 😃 😃  And like Meeru said you should write FFs!!!! You're just too good!! Edited by rushvi99 - 15 years ago
Isha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushvi99

Oh my god Nishi!!! 👏 This SS is toooo amazing yaar!! You're just tooo good!! It takes me into dream mode! 😳 😳 😳 . I just love the understanding between Rahul and Meera. They are another representation of true love 😳 😳 😳

Yaar Rushvi...I am sooooo glad you liked it...you comments always brings a smile..you have so much energy...Rahul and our Meeru are a cute couple, aren't they? I can't take credir for it...😉😆 Meera's the one we should be thanking...😃

. And it was soooooo cute how it was Rahul who turned out to be Love_Divz   😃 😃 😃 . Loved this whole SS!!! Please start a new one after you come back!! 👏 Just amazing! 😃 😃  And like Meeru said you should write FFs!!!! You're just too good!!

As I said to ariba and meera, I will definitely start a new FF or go back to finish my old FF (which is almost a year old, and I haven't updates..😆)...just need to think of a story...

Thank you soooooooooooo much for your comments...you are a sweet heart...But itni tareef maat karo yaar...I might start flying...😆 Love you loads...😃

rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail