SS--BMTD and Meera: Birthday Edition: Pg-25 <3<3 - Page 15

Posted: 15 years ago
After everything you told me about it, I know we'll all have amazing laughs! πŸ˜†

My dearest friends, I hope you like this epilogue! Sorry, its longggggg....I mentioned some of our IF friends in this SS, but all the stories are figment of my imagination and bear no resemblance to reality! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Thank you sooo much for reading this SS and for your kind words. I love you loads and loadsβ€¦πŸ€— πŸ€—Nishi

Epilogue

The next day after class Meera ran to the library. She sat down at her usual secluded corner where she found the 3rd rose Rahul left for her yesterday.

"He is coming at noon, so I have plenty of time to work on my FFs. Nishi keeps bugging me whenever she sees I am online. Need to update at least one of them!"

Reema posted a brief update today. "Finally Divya professes love for Amar". Oh, it is like magic she thought. "The littlest of things--the way they look at each other, their bashful smiles, D's blushing, and their holding hands-- are so romantic!"  She smiled to herself thinking of Rahul--every single time these little AD scenes twinge her heart with happiness as she always imagined Rahul and herself in AD!  

Meera checked the besharam thread which was really active today! The girls were playing a game, kind of like the truth or dare, where each of them have to talk about their dreamiest date, what they like about their boyfriends or most embarrassing moment etc----it can be real or a dream or figments of imagination!

Shaili's was the funniest. Meera burst out laughing when she read her post.

"I dreamt last night I went out with Sharad for dinner to the most chic and classy restaurant in town. He was looking HAWTTT. After dinner Sharad wanted to pay the bill but he forgot his wallet at home along with half of his brain. He asked me in the most romantic way, going down on his knees if he could borrow half of my brain.

I was like yayyyy!! My darling wants my brain!!!

I instantly donated half of my brain with glee and without any hesitation. Sharad was about to kiss me in gratitude, at that moment my mom woke me up.

She said "Shaili what is this? Why are you sleeping in front of your computer and why have you braided one side of your hair and left the other side open?"  Can you imagine she had to wake me right at that moment!

There was a volcanic irruption of LOL emoticons after her post.

Neha was next. She said one of her colleagues Aditya was showing interest in her, bestowing a lot of attention recently. "He is really good looking -  looks a bit like Shahid Kapoorβ€”really HOXY. He also has a good sense of humor. The most important thing for me, there has never been an awkward moment of silence in our conversation. But after today I don't know, I am kind of annoyed with him!"

There were about 5 instantaneous posts asking "What happened Neha?"

"Well, today I was watching the episode where Amar teaches Divya to swim in Banaras. He took off his shirt while plunging into water and playing pranks with Divya, remember? I was totally engrossed as you can imagine! Aditya came in silently, stood behind me and heard all my exclamations, moans of happiness and sighs.

He burst into laughter and said, "Neha I didn't know you had this veryyyy sensitive cute mushy side hidden under your smart, sharp feminist getup." He caught me! I am still blushing but at the same time I am so annoyed with him!!"

"awwwww that's adorable Nehaβ€”he seems so cute and funny" Shaili responded. "Reema hun now it's your turn", She added.

Meera was smiling to herself as she kept on reading. Thank God, no one uses this section of the library much, otherwise they would think I am from some mental institute or something!!

"I was in India in one summer break. I went to watch KKHH with some of my cousins and their friends. There was a guy, Raj, in that group who was quite cute and who was paying a lot of attention to me! But whenever our eyes met, he looked away smiling.

His jaw-line was muaahhhh…anyways, in the theater, I was surprised to find that he sat next to me. When SRK, Kajol and Rani started to sing "koi mil geya" our hands accidentally brushed and he politely whispered "I'm sorry"---main to geyiβ€”I blushed and thank God it was dark, but he was staring at me as if he could still see my crimson face --- definitely kuch kuch hone laga at that moment!

"Where is he now RB?" anxious Noodles was quite prompt to ask. She is known to have a crush on her RB!

"Oh, I don't know NB. I never saw him again. Actually I wasn't that interested either! But KKHH is special to me because of that moment and of course because of SRK-Kajol magic!!

"That figures, whenever there is something romantic, you always talk about KKHH RB – even though you don't admit, may be you still like him?" Noodles posted with a lot of winks!!

"No not really NB. I frankly don't have time for men in real life; I am happily busy with my reel life men!"

"Noodles may have a point Reema darling!  May be you are immune from other men because of Raj subconsciously." Sravi added -- also with a lot of wink emoticons!

It was Meera's turn next. She was yet to recover from her magical and majestic birthday yesterday. She wrote,

"Rahul took me to an enchanted island with a lonely light house on my birthday. He learned to drive a speed boat, learned to cook for me! There were fireworks, roses and it was the most magical day of my life. He really made me feel like a princess. It was like a dreammmm."

"Aww Meera that is so sweet. Rahul sounds like our darling Sharad." Shaili said.

"No Shaili, believe me, Rahul is sweeter, and even hotter than Sharad! He is the most smart and amazing person I ever known. Sometimes I feel he is not real!!" was Meera's awestruck reply!

"Oooo…some one is in love!!" expressed love_divz. "But honestly Meera how can a guy be cuter than Sharad?"

"He honestly is! He is caring, loving and most fun to be with person I have ever met! His smile just takes my breath away! He has this crooked smile which  is so fatal, I die each time--I feel like eating him up whenever he smiles like that! He is even better than Edward!"

"Aww Meera di, that is sooo romantic. How can I concentrate on my math classes now?" Mandy posted while tapping her little foot to some unknown music!

"Meera Hun, we are so happy for you that you found your special someone, but honestly no one can be close to our sexy beast Sharad!!." Neha posted immediately!.

Meera was about to reply to that but she saw Rahul walking towards her and she right away closed that page. Her flawless amazing Rahul has one teeny weeny  flaw, he doesn't like her spending time on IF, because he hates Meera being referred to as Love_Sharad. He is super possessive about only one thing--her love!

He came closer with a huge grin on his face. He ruffled her hair as he plopped down beside her.

"Why are you so happy?" Meera asked.

"I don't know. I feel like I own the world today!"

"You were in Biology 203 and you hate that class. What happened? Did Sania sit next to you today?" Meera winked and smiled. Sania was the prettiest girl on campus! 

"Very funny!  Sania is a very good friend and she always sits next to me!" he paused for a second and then exclaimed, "OMG, you ARE jealous!!"  

"Not at all"

"There is no need to be even if you are!"

"I am not! You are the jealous type, not me!"

"Why would I be jealous? Of whom? Your crazy Sharad? You yourself said I am hotter than him, sexier than him? So??" Rahul finished as if he won his case.

Meera was awestruck! "How did you know I said that? I never told you and today I mentioned it for the first time in IF"  Meera continued to think looking at his face which was bright and happy as if really he won the billion dollar jackpot!

Rahul immediately realized his blunder. He started laughing. "I have my agents!"

"What agent? You were on IF. OMG. What's your user name?"

"If you can love Sharad and then I can love his fianc Divya, right?"

She pushed Rahul, "You..you …" she gave up as she couldn't find a nice appropriate expletive, her stock was limited and she wasn't angry either. "All this time you made a fool out of me. When did you become a member? Oh yes, Love_Divz joined right after you left for Canada!! I never would have guessed!"

Rahul pressed his lips together and looked adorable. "I am sorry M, but I had to know how you were! I was angry and sad, so I couldn't call you directly, and I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from IF..so love_Divz appeared on the scene! You are not mad, are you?"

"Nope!"

"It was crazy but was a good idea, wasn't it?" he smugly asked and continued to add "but you defeated me there. I still can't forget that you posted flyers for me all over campus!"

"Love makes you do strange things!" she smiled adorably.

He smiled his famous crooked smile, "If I kiss you right here, right now, you won't be angry right? Because you just said love can make you do insane things and you can't really be angry with a mentally challenged person!" he whispered as he came closer… Meera could only blush and close her eyes….

Edited by Isha - 15 years ago
Nishi, you can't imagine how amazing this was! I literally said AWWWWWWWWWWWWW out loud once I was done reading!! 😳 😳 The ending was booootiful!! 😳 😳 And how amazing is Rahul? 😍 (sorry Meera) He made an ID on IF just to be her friend even when he was pretending not to be!

That was the best happy ending (err...beginning) Meera could ever ask for, I'm sure!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And Noodles...all anxious that her RB will be stolen by someone elseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by inavars - 15 years ago
OMG Nishi...this has to be the most romantic, wonderful, and well-written SS ever! πŸ‘ it was superb! 😳 😳 😳

too bad it was an SS and not and FF πŸ˜” Rahul is just muaahhhh...*dreamy sigh* he's perfect 😍 sho shweet ☺️ such deep love makes me blush πŸ˜† and awww! he made an ID on IF! eeeek! how cute!

the epilogue was really funny with all of the girls' stories πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

you did a great job πŸ‘πŸΌ I"m sure you made Meera blush like hell with every word in this SS πŸ˜‰

Ariba πŸ˜› Edited by SVlover - 15 years ago
awesome update! πŸ˜ƒ fantastic job with this fic! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by inavars

Nishi, you can't imagine how amazing this was! I literally said AWWWWWWWWWWWWW out loud once I was done reading!! 😳 😳 The ending was booootiful!! 😳 😳 And how amazing is Rahul? 😍 (sorry Meera) He made an ID on IF just to be her friend even when he was pretending not to be!
Aww Sravani, it means a lot coming from YOU--the best writer in IF! I am so glad you liked Rahul..i like him too..a lot..sorry Meera!!πŸ˜‰
That was the best happy ending (err...beginning) Meera could ever ask for, I'm sure!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I so hope Meera is not disappointed..she is such a sweet heart, so she will pretend to like it even if she doesn't!! I am saved either way!! πŸ˜†

And Noodles...all anxious that her RB will be stolen by someone elseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

That line had to be there right? NB and RB romance deserves another SS!πŸ˜†

Edited by Isha - 15 years ago
Originally posted by SVlover

OMG Nishi...this has to be the most romantic, wonderful, and well-written SS ever! πŸ‘ it was superb! 😳 😳 😳
Ariba honey, you are sweeter than honey!! Thank you soooo much! I am so glad you liked it. You didn't comment after the first part and I thought you didn't like it..now I am relieved!! Thanks a lot!!
too bad it was an SS and not and FF πŸ˜” Rahul is just muaahhhh...*dreamy sigh* he's perfect 😍 sho shweet ☺️ such deep love makes me blush πŸ˜† and awww! he made an ID on IF! eeeek! how cute!
Real Meera some how guessed about it..she kept asking me who is love_divz..It was cute..i wish....πŸ˜‰
the epilogue was really funny with all of the girls' stories πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

you did a great job πŸ‘πŸΌ I"m sure you made Meera blush like hell with every word in this SS πŸ˜‰
Thank you once again..love you loads for all the nice and warm words...I hope so too...πŸ˜†
Ariba πŸ˜›

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome update! πŸ˜ƒ fantastic job with this fic! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sonali...I am glad you liked it...

Nishi...maybe u should've warned me not to read this while sitting in my family room...hahaha...i could not stop smiling and blushing....I miss those days...and our crazyyyyy posts....and all the insane things we used to say and do...made me feel kinda nostalgic....

and Sharad....Saalo....beast...he still has my brain...chor kahi ka...how many times have we all asked for it back? hahaha... 😳

Originally posted by armulover

Nishi...maybe u should've warned me not to read this while sitting in my family room...hahaha...i could not stop smiling and blushing....I miss those days...and our crazyyyyy posts....and all the insane things we used to say and do...made me feel kinda nostalgic....

and Sharad....Saalo....beast...he still has my brain...chor kahi ka...how many times have we all asked for it back? hahaha... 😳

I knowww..I miss it so much...we used to break every episode to atoms and analyse them...used to come up with craziest ideas...

Remember after you donated your brain he started acting smart all of a sudden...those were the good old days..

He won't ever give it back Shaili..they only steal our hearts and brains but never gives anything back!! But we are happy to be victims!!πŸ˜†