Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SS--BMTD and Meera: Birthday Edition: Pg-25 <3<3 - Page 10

Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Little Foot

Second. ... ๐Ÿ˜† Awww...you get the first reply...

Awesome update! I fell asleep in my two maths lessons today, but your update woke me up again! ๐Ÿ˜›
Aww...Thank you hun...falling asleep in math classes are fine as long as you have a super smart, hoxy study partner..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Just joking...I am so glad you liked it and worked like coffee for you...๐Ÿ˜†
I love their first meeting...I loved everything! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Somebody is in a good mood today!! Yesterday I was like that..I loved everything, even the crappy episodes...๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indiandoll89

NO ONE CUD FALL ASLEEP!!!
๐Ÿ˜†I hope so...๐Ÿ˜‰
I loved it! I do see myself being a little over-defensive like that! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Good, I am relieved that you can see yourself in the character...
But ah, it was so so nice to read how they met and everything!

You shud be in a good mood everyday if we get such fab updates! ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeserday I was so happy for no reason...It was a fun day...I don't know about the update being fab...but i had fun writing...the crappy edpisodes made me laugh, so this is no different...๐Ÿ˜›
I won't say thanks! ๐Ÿค—
Same here...a huge hug from me as well
Luv ya loads and loads,
You tooooo....
Meera ๐Ÿ˜ณ

armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nishi....I think after reading this ppl may NOT be able to sleep...it was amazing!! hehe..

I loveddd their first meeting...too cute...

Continue ASAP...a long one like this..hehe
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Shaili...it shud be nice and long too! ๐Ÿ˜†
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nishi, I loved it!
Thanks for the long update!<3
Don't know how many times i have told you this, but i want to tell yout his once again, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! ๐Ÿ‘
Cont soon! Me can't wait and!

Love U<3 Charri<33333
Isha thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: armulover

Nishi....I think after reading this ppl may NOT be able to sleep...it was amazing!! hehe..
Aww...that is such a sweet thing to say (even if its not true, hehehe)..Thankooooooooo
I loveddd their first meeting...too cute...
Yes bumping into each other have been overly used in the movies, couldn't steal that...may be thats why you liked it...๐Ÿ˜‰ I wanted it to be cute...but it didn't turn out the way I want to...๐Ÿ˜•
Continue ASAP...a long one like this..hehe

Working on it...next part has rona dhona again...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Noodles like separation and reunion...so fass gaye main...her brain child..๐Ÿ˜†

Meera Hun,

Twilight ka kya haal hain...?

I am working on this story...I just hope I don't disappoint you too much..๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Isha - 15 years ago
Isha thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: charri7878

Nishi, I loved it!
Thanks for the long update!<3
Don't know how many times i have told you this, but i want to tell yout his once again, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! ๐Ÿ‘
Cont soon! Me can't wait and!

Love U<3 Charri<33333

Charri darling,

You have a very kind heart thats why even if its not as good, your make it good with your heart...

But it is flattering and when I am down and stuck, i will read your comments and surely they will take me to cloud nine...๐Ÿค—

Love you tooooo...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
You'll never ever disappoint me! EVER! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

As for twilight will have a part sometime today! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Isha thumbnail

Part Seven

Meera followed her daily routine diligently. Even though she was heart broken she didn't want her parents to worry. Next morning after breakfast, she checked her emails with a false hope that Rahul would email. He didn't. With a dejected heart, she logged in to IF just to show her mom that she was busy with the computer doing something instead lying in her bed and crying. Even IF which was like her addiction, felt dull and uninteresting. Her friends in IF were excited about buaji's entry in the serial. Sindura was as usual trying to portray Vidya as an axis of evil in Buaji's eyes. Sagar didn't want Vidya as his wife. Even amidst her sadness, she found it amazing that BMTD in many ways ran parallel to her life. Rahul went away without saying anything. She knew Rahul wasn't well either, his love for her didn't not die, it was his pride that was hurt. Sagar too loved Vidya but had such an ego to admit that to himself.  She checked her emails again. No new emails. "No one wants me", she sighed!

She didn't blame Rahul for leaving India without even saying goodbye. She wrote so many emails to his hotmail address but the mails kept bouncing back. Probably the account was inactive. She couldn't explain to him why she went out withTushar and why she went to Goa with her family.

She remembered with a heavy heart that terrible day!

"Rahul, I don't know what will happen to us. I may not be able to go to Canada for College. Mom and Dad are being so adamant and imposing really strange and absurd conditions. I don't know what to do. I agreed to all of their wishes, abided every rule they imposed on me without a single protest, but this time they are being really unreasonable."

"Tushar isn't that bad.  Actually he might be perfect --the docile kind for a feisty feminist like you." He chuckled trying his best to lift her spirit up. 

"Will you please be serious for once! If you act like this I will marry him and you will be the crying heart broken Devdas."

"Ok" Rahul said thinking deeply. "So your parents would only let you go to U Toronto if and only if you get engaged to Tusher. And this is because they don't want you to repeat the mistakes that Neera didi made." He paused for a second and added, "Hmmmโ€ฆdid it ever occur to you that may be Tusher is not the problem here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tell them about our relationship. That would assure them that you would not fall into any trap like Neera didi because you are in love with me!!" He smiled his crooked smile.

"That is a stupid idea. They are all set on Tusher who is settled and well established. We are of same age and you haven't finished college yet. How would you bear my responsibility? They would be utterly shocked to know all of a sudden I have a relationship."

Rahul didn't reply, rather he became quiet. They sat quietly for a while, both lost in thought. He broke the silence.   

"So you believe your parents would think I am not worthy of you-- good enough for you.  Do you think the same way?"

"What kind of a stupid question is that?"

"I don't know. The way you were comparing Tushar with me, it felt like I am a midget compared to him.." He said in disconsolate manner.

"That is not what I meant. You know me better than that. I am just thinking telling my parents about us now would even complicate things."

He just looked at her and didn't say anything.

"Please Rahul don't make an issue out of nothing."

He smiled sadly and ruffled her hair. Her cell rang at that moment.

"Hello Mom.., yes..I  will be home soonโ€ฆ.See you in a bit."

She turned off her phone and looked at Rahul.  

"I have to go. Tusher's parents are at our place." She winced.

"M, you would never leave me right? I won't be able to bear seeing you with anyone."

She leaned towards him, held both his hands with hers and kissed on his cheek.

"That situation would never arise. You won't ever have to see me with another man. Never ever." She smiled. "I should go. Mom would otherwise go into a frenzy of worry and fury! See you tomorrow!" 

When she got home, her mom was serving tea to Tuhsar and his parents.

"Meera here you are. You were talking about you." Tusher's mom said joyously.

Meera could only smile. She was informed that the two families already decided to go on a trip to Goa the very next morning! She was shocked. If we leave tomorrow I won't have time to talk to Rahul before we leave!

Tusher's parents congratulated her on her admission to U of Toronto. Tusher was sitting there quietly and seemed bored. He looked at his mom and said "I was thinking I will go out for a bit. I have to meet a friend but I will be back for dinner."

"Why don't you take Meera with you and have dinner in some nice restaurant. You two would be bored among four of us oldies."

"That's an excellent idea." Exclaimed Meera's mom.

Meera didn't understand whether this was a preconceived conspiracy or a spontaneous thunder strike, she became dumbfounded at this proposal.

"Ummmโ€ฆactually I have some work to do and you would need help preparing dinner mom" was the best protest and excuse she could come up with.

"You don't have to worry about dinner and this is summer break, you should have some fun" concluded her mom sealing the deal kind of way.

As usual subservient Meera didn't want to disappoint her parents in front of guests and got ready to go out with Tusher. She even obediently wore the red churidaar her mom picked out for her.

"I am sorry Rahul. I will make it up to you. This won't happen again." This is the first time she was really annoyed with her mom for making her do this.

They went to a nice restaurant. She told Tusher everything. Tusher was really sporting about it. He wished them luck and just wanted to be friends.

On their way back, when their car stopped at the red light, Meera idly looked outside her window. She missed a heart beat. He saw Rahul staring at her with utter disbelief and distress. She immediately thought of getting off the car and run to him but Tusher speeded as soon as the light turned green. That was the last time she saw him.

-----------

Dearest friends, I hope this is long enough for youโ€ฆsupplied as demandedโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks a lot for readingโ€ฆThese parts are just to take the story forward...so please bear with me...Love you loads and loadsโ€ฆNishi

Edited by Isha - 15 years ago
Wow Nishi! It just kept getting better part after part. Meera you lucky yoU!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nishi, you are a fantastic writer! I can actually imagine two young people completely in love - the birthday date, the cute yet serious conversations...I LOVE it!!

Rahul reminds me of Edward. Has a sense of humor, very possessive, and also very caring! Meera, I hope you find your Rahul in real life too, that is if you haven't already ๐Ÿ˜‰