India-Forums

Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann
Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann

I HATE DURGA

kareenarox Groupbie
kareenarox
kareenarox

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i just cant stand durga Angry i mean she doesn't have a brain Angry Angry cant's she notice that ranbir is acting different Angry Angry Angry cant she notice every time she eats something it makes her feel sick that theres poisin in it Angry cant she notice that ranbir is really bhavisha Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hate her Angry shes such a brat Angry I hate the way she looks now Angry why does she trust ranbir so much Angry why doesnt she ever listen to saraswati Angry   Angry Angry Angryand now she keeps thinking about ranvir, not her family anymore Angry why doesn't she understand that she is a fool and stupid for listining to ranvir! I ]HATE DURGA!!! i don't think i want her in GKLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Dead Sink od durga and her ugly face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! she will hurt herself for listening to ranvir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't stand her anymore Angry

*PunjabiGirl* Goldie
*PunjabiGirl*
*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
i totally agree she is a stupid and dumbo. Hope she justs get out of the show, cuz she making me not watch the show.
Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Similar topic created, pls discuss there: i HATE druga

Thanks, topic closed.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top