India-Forums

Vireshs behaviour

Ishanvii IF-Dazzler
Ishanvii
Ishanvii

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

The word 'ziddy'or stubborn doesnt do any justice to Vireshs behaviour.,does it??.How can he not care and still keep on saying that Sujata has no haq in the house and she have left the house even after every one  including Menka keeps on correcting him..He keeps on saying that he not bothered about the woman who doesnt care for himConfused..

Today I felt that the man is just CRUEL with or without Faibaas influence ..

Do share ur comments

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
yes true even after watching da epi i felt he is just not stubborn but is sick he needs counselling actually isme galti uski bhi nahi our su only helped him to become like dis she gave him too much importance and attention initially i felt dis is normal like in every house kam zyaada but vireesh is a limit
Yahoo2 IF-Dazzler
Yahoo2
Yahoo2

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
His behavior is bad
susmithamanav Senior Member
susmithamanav
susmithamanav

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged
it depends on both of them. yes true their is an underlying selfish and cruel nature in him, but she only fanned it and faiba is taking advtg of it as per human tendency. what we see around in our houses are while 50%luck 50%how we set out our lives too.
flowertot Goldie
flowertot
flowertot

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
he is just crule and heartless person ,How can he say she has no rite over d house ,sujata has more rite then him it was sujata who made it a home who looked after him and his kids .I just can't belive that not even 4 a moment did he think about where she would go .i hope that she doesn't come back with out teaching them a lesson.
shabari IF-Dazzler
shabari
shabari

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvsgm

The word 'ziddy'or stubborn doesnt do any justice to Vireshs behaviour.,does it??.How can he not care and still keep on saying that Sujata has no haq in the house and she have left the house even after every one  including Menka keeps on correcting him..He keeps on saying that he not bothered about the woman who doesnt care for himConfused..

Today I felt that the man is just CRUEL with or without Faibaas influence ..

Do share ur comments

I personally agree with each of your's opinion given here,even so much so that sujata has fanned his ego ,pride and brought him to this stage..but..i also feel viresh's chracter has not been drawn out rationally..a person who was so charming,sensitive,caring,loving,honest with his relationship with sujata...how can he turn so heartless,negative,crude too in a span of say...17 years....can they never show a human side to viresh or is it finally aman's over acting that is spoiling his imageConfused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Aman to play negative role in ''Chhoti Bahu'' Aman to play negative role in ''Chhoti Bahu''  29

It seems Aman Yatan Verma has developed a liking for negative roles. ...

FOX Entertainment's show scrapped?! FOX Entertainment's show scrapped?!  8

The buzz is that FOX entertainment’s plans for its new show have been ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index