India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

*~HaPpY BiRtHdAy To SoHa~* (Page 2)

kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Ohh I forgot to mention about the post ...Nau, the post looks awesome ....u did a great job Clap Clap Clap

nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
thanks maya,bruno,sumesh and devil tau Embarrassed Big smile thanks for appreciating my work Embarrassed

thanks a lot   Embarrassed i tried my best to do sth for soha but i guess she didnt like it Ouch Cry so she didnt even comment anything for my work Cry Cry

sorry soha i tried to do sth for u but i guess i couldnt live up to ur expectation Cry Ouch sorry Cry
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
wow its a B'day of merii piyaari zaliliiiiiiiiiiiii behanaaaaaaaaHug..queen of crushLOLClapClap
cant belive ur becuming old swtyyyConfusedLOL..still ur crush list is going on & it has becum uncountable now..LOL hottie hunks to oldie hunkssLOLLOLLOLsingle to minglesLOLLOLLOL

anyways im not allowed to reveal much more abt ur superhit passed life on dis special occasion LOL

ok here u gooooooo jaaniiiiiHugTongue

Im here wit all my blessings to say..
 may evry day of ur life be filled
with joys,health,wealth,happiness,luv,cheers & swt surprises..

wen u make all ur bday wish (including all ur crushes)
i wish they all cum true..Hug

here im greeting some ppl who r dyng to wish u..Embarrassed

kuch yaad aayaa ki nehii.?????????????ConfusedOuch?LOL
i kno ur going thru amnesiaLOL
dts y u dont remember any of ur X- crshesOuch
but dont worry im here to remind u all dis LOLHug
 look how excited dis 2 r lookinggggggg abt ur bdayyy ..ConfusedConfusedConfused(itni dhoke kaane ki baat bhiConfused)LOL
see they both r beating up each other to reach u 1st to wish uLOLLOL
but as usual they brought ur bday cack for uuuuuu..ClapClap

Hope you have a blast and not eat dis full cake as we all kno dt you r already in a mission to make ur size 0 like kareena kapoor..LOLLOLLOL

sooo b4 eating dis think twiceLOLLOL

anyways last but not da least i jus wanna say ur da most craziest adorable girl i hv ever talked in my lifeLOLLOLLOLu hv been eating my head since da day i started talking to u but i adore u most coz u always help me in making some crazyy stuffs LOLLOLLOLu always surprise me wit ur devil creative mindLOLLOLLOL

luv uuuuuuuu lotssssss nd thank u for being always thr for me as an devil angelHug

hope u hav a funfilled rocking bday which to be da best of all ur bdays so far and the coming yrs brings you loads of happiness...enjoy...its ur day afterallBig smile

Heartluv madhyHeart
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wat a thread made by our devillllllllllll angelllllllllClap

awsome work swtyyyyyyyyyyy & specially da way u summerized soha's crush list is amazingggggggggClap

jus hv no wordsssssssssssssssssss ur too guddddddddd merii jaanHug
luv uuuuuuu Hug

Naw did soha cum here? Confusedyday i smsed her nd also asked here to cum hereConfusedConfused

may be she is buzyy wit her new crushhhLOL
nrin2k IF-Dazzler
nrin2k
nrin2k

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madhy

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wat a thread made by our devillllllllllll angelllllllllClap

awsome work swtyyyyyyyyyyy & specially da way u summerized soha's crush list is amazingggggggggClap

luv uuuuuuu Hug

Naw did soha cum here? Confusedyday i smsed her nd also asked here to cum hereConfusedConfused

thankssssss jan Embarrassed im gald that u liked it Big smileEmbarrassed loveee yaa Embarrassed

but u know what i did LOLLOLLOL dont ask me i scared her on her bday n just on time i mean just on her time 12 am Wink she came online n i told her u know sweeety im not gonna cum in IF anymore coz of this stupid ppl donno why they bash innocent ppl like me ROFL n i cried a lot infront of her n she was like who what happened tell me  ROFLROFLROFL then i said sweety plss give them some of ur awesome galliss just go to this (i posted the link) ROFLROFL n she came n scold me that ohh god naw ur scared me ROFL i was laughing like hell ROFLROFLROFL she said she loved it n infact she gave me her new crush valy's pic Wink the lat one but she said she will surely reply in here but she didnt CryCryCry i guess she actually didnt like it CryCry

just couldnt say on my face so she said she liked it CryCry coz if she actually liked it then she would have replied sth here Cry

Edited by nrin2k - 16 May 2008 at 11:36pm
madhy IF-Sizzlerz
madhy
madhy

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

Originally posted by madhy

luv uuuuuuu Hug

thankssssss jan Embarrassed im gald that u liked it Big smileEmbarrassed loveee yaa Embarrassed

but u know what i did LOLLOLLOL dont ask me i scared her on her bday n just on time i mean just on her time 12 am Wink she came online n i told her u know sweeety im not gonna cum in IF anymore coz of this stupid ppl donno why they bash innocent ppl like me ROFL n i cried a lot infront of her n she was like who what happened tell me  ROFLROFLROFL then i said sweety plss give them some of ur awesome galliss just go to this (i posted the link) ROFLROFL n she came n scold me that ohh god naw ur scared me ROFL i was laughing like hell ROFLROFLROFL she said she loved it n infact she gave me her new crush valy's pic Wink the lat one but she said she will surely reply in here but she didnt CryCryCry i guess she actually didnt like it CryCry

just couldnt say on my face so she said she liked it CryCry coz if she actually liked it then she would have replied sth here Cry

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reallyyyyyyyyyy...Hug
i think she will be cuming soon to reply dis..Smile
u kno dis is da 3rd time she celebrating her bday in IFLOLLOL
SOHAAAAAAAAngryu better cumAngryAngry
* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrin2k

thanks maya,bruno,sumesh and devil tau Embarrassed Big smile thanks for appreciating my work Embarrassed

thanks a lot   Embarrassed i tried my best to do sth for soha but i guess she didnt like it Ouch Cry so she didnt even comment anything for my work Cry Cry

sorry soha i tried to do sth for u but i guess i couldnt live up to ur expectation Cry Ouch sorry Cry

naw devil u deserve all the praise Big smile
OMG tau how cud u forget commenting on naw's commentary?*slaps herself*LOLnaw u weer damn hilarious with ur faltoo commentary..OMG and the use of appropriate picsClapClap ..OMG it was just too funny..loved it.Big smileu deserve a standing ovation ...ClapClapClap*am literally standing on my chair*LOL
BTW i'm sure soha will love it ..but where is she BTW?Embarrassed
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww naw babyyy my shameless cuteyyyyyyyy Hug fanxxxxxxx soo Hugmuchhhhhhhhhhhhh..baby its just superbb awesum..fanx fuh wastin ur tym fuh me in makin diz super duperr threadddd LOL..u rocccccckk giirlll love u muchoooooooooooooooooo LOL ...oo n everyfin iz awesum excepttt one thing dreeeeee Confused aman sh*ty verma ConfusedLOLLOL wot d hel iz he doin dreeeee..hes makin d threadDead wid hiz BEEPPP face LOL..im sure it wos madhy hu told u 2 add aman in d thread as shes madly deeply n lustly in love wid him LOL. she can neva chnge..kabab main haadii iskii toh LOLAngryLOL

valyy dahliinnnnnnnnn lukin superbbbbbbb..he wants2 knock out ..hhmm  madhyyy Ermm LOL

andd i did lovedd diz threadddddddd sillyyyyyyyyyHug..its just dat my net wosnt wrkin properlyy..and i wos buzywid celebratin my bdayy ..so yee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

P.S will reply 2 others soon..so dnt jump on me pheezzzzLOL

Go to top