Groupbie

ashson

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

hey guys :)

please give me some advice on this...i'm really confused =/
but please read ALL of it before advising anything

background info-

ok- so it started around last year- august...when i started like himEmbarrassed
he's a junior-and i'm a freshman. our families are reallyyyy really good friends- we've known each other since forever. but i never really talked to him until i switched schools- i started going to his high school. on the 2nd day of school he came up to me between lunch and 6th period and asked me how i was adjusting/if i needed anything. he said that if i needed help/had questions i could come to him anytime.- and i think since then i started liking him.Embarrassed

everyday since then i kept glancing towards him and whenever we made eye contact i smiled and he returned the sweetest smile everEmbarrassed

and that went on for a while lol. - ok let me tell u that my parents are SUPER strict and don't want me dating. and the junior i like is  pretty conservative.

then around march- i started volunteering at this place; and later i found out that he volunteered there too.
so when i first went there- he saw me and and smiled and we talked and stuff. our shifts both ended at 3- so we had lunch together. :)
we kept talking and stuff
then after that weekend i went to school and saw him in the cafeteria and he came upto me while i was getting a drink and we talked for 10 minutes...it was so sweet Embarrassed

then the next saturday- i met him again at my volunteering place and we talked some more...and this continued for a couple saturdays. i think this got us a lot closer.Big smile 

then april 19th (saturday) was my bday :)
i was the first one at volunteering- so i decided to start my work already. then as he opened the door to the room, i turned around and before saying anything - he put on the sweetest/cutest smile EVER and said happy birthday and gave me a HUG!!!!!Embarrassed
i felt so safe in his arms- and this was prob. the best birthday ever- only because i spent half the day with him :)
im telling you, i was on top of the world that day! lol
and the weirdest part is that i never even told him that it was my birthday
but later he told me that he saw me in the lunchroom the previous day and heard my friends singing 'happy bday' for me.Smile

later i realized that "wowww, i really like this guy....prlly more than just a crush!" so i decided to tell a couple of my friends- because i've never felt this way about a boy before- i mean sure, ive had tons of crushes- but never like this. there's just something about this junior that makes him so amazinggg!

my friends started paying more attention towards him and everytime he would look at me they would let me know- and i never realized how much he looks at me! i thought i was the only crazy one who looked at him!
they told me that he looks at me every 2 seconds in the lunchroom (he sits 4 tables across from mine)- and whenever i pass by him in the hallways he always smiles.

sooooooooo- i want to know if he likes me!
what should i do?
i think about him 24/7- no joke
i look at his facebook picture everyday! i really LOVE him!
but whenever i see him- i get so nervous and butterflies in my stomach
i want to talk to him, but at the same time i get nervous!

any tips? what r ur thoughts on this? do u think he likes me?

reply back! xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "does he like me..!??! <33" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chrissa

chrissa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
befor u ask him whether he likes u i fink u shud get sum signs tht he really really likes u and for i think u shd get 2 no him befor u love him Big smile gd luck

Nisha.Z

Groupbie

Nisha.Z

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:47am | IP Logged
aw that is so cute

so my advise to you is:

first don't buy into what your friends say too much because our friends love us so much that they never want to see us getting hurt so they may just say what they know you want them to say like oh yeah he was so totally staring at you, those kinds of things.

secondly get to know him better like his likes dislikes, and more importantly casually slip in there oh so so are you dating anyone and what is your type of girl.

pearls1124

Groupbie

pearls1124

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure that he likes you because I would look at someone every 2 seconds only if I like them or there is any feeling for the person. just find out some of the things as --- does he only help you all the time? does he only stare at you? Do the following ask him -- Can I ask you something if you don't mind? then try to ask him about his dream girl I am sure he'll say somethign about her maybe he'll give you some hints. ask him is she indian or from another country? I hope it helped you just try this and do tell me what happened after that.

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I read through your whole story hun and oh myyyyyy that is sooooooo romantic!!!! I really think he likes you :)
as of now- just keep doing what you are doing, and get to know him a bit more (:
be yourself! Embarrassed

and do keep us updated Smile

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 2:01am | IP Logged
aww that is so cute!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
luks like he likes you...!!!!
but if ur parents r totally strict about tht...do you
think its worth ????
I think you need their permission first, advice and blessings..
befoe you make another move..
thats the safest and wisest decision....

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Very interesting!

Why cant someone feel this way about me!!! Cry
I always thought it was the guy going crazy over the girl....(j/k).. Wink LOL

I guess i am in the same boat, its so hard to tell, everything is like in line, except the magical words "I like you" etc...

Its even harder when you are good friends/know the parents etc...My advice would be to look for strong hints, or talk to his friends....or people that know him...etc..

Hope for the best,

ashson

Groupbie

ashson

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
thanks guys! ill reply to each post ASAP :)
but i have more stories! ill update on what happened..and once i do, pleaseeeeeee give me some more advice :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.