India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

delighted....pucho kyun ;)

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
guys iv been waiting for this rahul armaanbond to show up for ages...rahul is the only real hope for armidz...n same goes for armi being the only hope for RM....atul is cute n a nic frend....but he n shub need help themselves thers no way they cud work out the story for armidz n RM....n for now....dont stone me for saying this....i want the confessions to be delayed to see the frendship bloom between rahul armaan....wana see rahul helping ammy n wana see ammy making rahul realize his love for muskaan....oh yes!!!um sooooo happy abt that short convo between the 2....not only rahuls realizing but also armaan accepting facts to him....hes the only one other than ridz n the cupids who knows abt ammy now....n the one who realy can make stuff work!!!

ATP2211 Goldie
ATP2211
ATP2211

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I agree with you!

Atlast, Armaan has upon up his relation with someone!

I think that Rahul and Armaan will end up as very good friends! They know eachother since a long time, had also, they use to have fights with each other!

I wish that the firendship between Armaan and Rahul also develops very beautifully!

They can be great friends! Big smile
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
i agree....i always knew they never hated eachother...they just never got along thas it..hehe

did u guys notice...earlier on, wenever armaan wud accidently put his arm around rahul, he wud take it off rite den.....but now they actually do the buddy hug and all...like 2dai while talking to shub, they both had their arms around eachother, in a friendly way....which i found so cute...cuz usually armaan onli does that with atul....but he did that rahul too... Embarrassed

i too wish the confession is delayed just a tiny bit, just to see their bonding grow, so they can help eachother out...i mean im sure the confession isnt gonna happen rite away, it will take another 1-2 weeks ATLEAST....but yeah...it'll be nice to see them bonding more and sharing some secrets LOL
Sidelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Sidelicious
Sidelicious

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Wink Wink
angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
atleast armaan trusts him enough to tell him the whole armaan and riddhima siuation

hope rahul is the cupid we av been waiting 4 Wink Wink
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah agree with you.
Todays conversation was needed since long time.
I know just they can help eachother.
I dont care much about confession but want to see AR's some cute cute scenes like this week. Ridhima fell Armu hold her, lil eye locking scene.

Muniza
krystall Senior Member
krystall
krystall

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u! Ive been waiting for it myself...and what a sensible moment between all that stupidness happening in DMG nowadays( im happy though- they got suspended 4 it!)It was almost magical.

I want this friendship to grow and one day both actually appreciate each other in the sense///hey rahul- tu jitna irritatin champu aur geek mujhe lagta tha utna tu hai nahin mere yaar///armaan- tu bhi bohot badal gaya hai- ek accha dost aur ek accha insaan ban chuka hai- aur vo sab bhabhiji ki vajeh se. lol.
islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee completely....i want the confession to be delayed too..not so easy ..that wud be silly...after all that armaan went thru and riddhima went thru
there shud be realisation of why they cant live without each other...and same goes to rahul muskaan...
rahul loves muskaan..but dont think muskaan realises her feelings yet..
it wud be amazing to see this bonding develop...

creatives r u listening....u have a golden chance..plzzzzzzz use it

Go to top