I know y she turned out to be rans sis

candy princess thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ok guys look i know why she turned out to be ranbirs sister because every1 liked archita better than kanya (majority)good looking nice figure and stuff and i think ekta kapoor and the cast like her and her acting so they decided to keep her permenately as ranbirs sister cuz maybe they thought no othere role would be as permanent as being ranbirs sister cuz before malika or no1 said anything abt ranbirs having a sis named archita and u know that recent article abt archita entering KIT it said she auditioned and they liked her so they gave her the role and it was an recent article so she probably autioned like a month (or lil more then a month) ago and KIT started like 6 months ago (so thats y they never said or showed anything abt archita in the beggining)so because they liked her they decided to keep her permenently in the role of ranbirs sister cuz i guess thats a very permenent role cuz its RANBIR NANDA'S SISTER.😊

HOPE IT MAKES SENSE WHAT DO U GUYS THINK AGREE OR NOT???????? 

Edited by candy princess - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sallu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep candy it doess...

yaar i was so surprised to kno rannu had a sista tho i thot it was a cuzin sis at first

but love da plot and todays epi was   excellent one of da best

candy princess thumbnail
Yep todays was the best episode after days 😊
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: candy princess

Ok guys look i know why she turned out to be ranbirs sister because every1 liked archita better than kanya (majority)good looking nice figure and stuff and i think ekta kapoor and the cast like her and her acting so they decided to keep her permenately as ranbirs sister cuz maybe they thought no othere role would be as permanent as being ranbirs sister cuz before malika or no1 said anything abt ranbirs having a sis named archita and u know that recent article abt archita entering KIT it said she auditioned and they liked her so they gave her the role and it was an recent article so she probably autioned like a month (or lil more then a month) ago and KIT started like 6 months ago (so thats y they never said or showed anything abt archita in the beggining)so because they liked her they decided to keep her permenently in the role of ranbirs sister cuz i guess thats a very permenent role cuz its RANBIR NANDA'S SISTER.😊

HOPE IT MAKES SENSE WHAT DO U GUYS THINK AGREE OR NOT???????? 

Great thinking honey great thinking...what a thought.,..really worth reading!!! lol....hahahaha😆

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey i dun know if shez goin to be permamnent ..coz maybe she goes back to usa and after tht they dun show her.. but i dun want her to goo
tajasmi thumbnail
OMG.. i am stil in chok that Archita is Ranbir's sis.. 😆 But now i think this show will really rock..!!
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i sitll think its kinda gross

askin yer sis to pretend to be your gf

they still cuda make her a cousin or distant relative
candy princess thumbnail
Well now that we know they r bro and sis i think archita is gonna be on ranbirs side helping him out cuz as soon as he called archita she quickly came for him so they must be very loving bro and sis 😊 😊 😊