India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

I know y she turned out to be rans sis

candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Ok guys look i know why she turned out to be ranbirs sister because every1 liked archita better than kanya (majority)good looking nice figure and stuff and i think ekta kapoor and the cast like her and her acting so they decided to keep her permenately as ranbirs sister cuz maybe they thought no othere role would be as permanent as being ranbirs sister cuz before malika or no1 said anything abt ranbirs having a sis named archita and u know that recent article abt archita entering KIT it said she auditioned and they liked her so they gave her the role and it was an recent article so she probably autioned like a month (or lil more then a month) ago and KIT started like 6 months ago (so thats y they never said or showed anything abt archita in the beggining)so because they liked her they decided to keep her permenently in the role of ranbirs sister cuz i guess thats a very permenent role cuz its RANBIR NANDA'S SISTER.Smile

HOPE IT MAKES SENSE WHAT DO U GUYS THINK AGREE OR NOT???????? 

Edited by candy princess - 15 May 2008 at 4:35pm

Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
yep candy it doess...

yaar i was so surprised to kno rannu had a sista tho i thot it was a cuzin sis at first

but love da plot and todays epi was   excellent one of da best

candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Yep todays was the best episode after days Smile
Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by candy princess

Ok guys look i know why she turned out to be ranbirs sister because every1 liked archita better than kanya (majority)good looking nice figure and stuff and i think ekta kapoor and the cast like her and her acting so they decided to keep her permenately as ranbirs sister cuz maybe they thought no othere role would be as permanent as being ranbirs sister cuz before malika or no1 said anything abt ranbirs having a sis named archita and u know that recent article abt archita entering KIT it said she auditioned and they liked her so they gave her the role and it was an recent article so she probably autioned like a month (or lil more then a month) ago and KIT started like 6 months ago (so thats y they never said or showed anything abt archita in the beggining)so because they liked her they decided to keep her permenently in the role of ranbirs sister cuz i guess thats a very permenent role cuz its RANBIR NANDA'S SISTER.Smile

HOPE IT MAKES SENSE WHAT DO U GUYS THINK AGREE OR NOT???????? 

Great thinking honey great thinking...what a thought.,..really worth reading!!! lol....hahahahaLOL

Yahoo2 IF-Dazzler
Yahoo2
Yahoo2

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I Agree
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hey i dun know if shez goin to be permamnent ..coz maybe she goes back to usa and after tht they dun show her.. but i dun want her to goo
tajasmi Goldie
tajasmi
tajasmi

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OMG.. i am stil in chok that Archita is Ranbir's sis.. LOL But now i think this show will really rock..!!
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i sitll think its kinda gross

askin yer sis to pretend to be your gf

they still cuda make her a cousin or distant relative

Go to top