Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Samrat's Kundali : A Big Blooper (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
LOL . actually this mistake is not gurujis....it is made by writers. but indians residing in india will immediately pick on it . there kundalis r constanttly made , so anyone knows this.

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Yes, infact my mother-in-law pointed this out, the moment they showed this.....I must say she is quite smart LOL
animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged
hehehhehehehe actually ya dis was one big bloooper i meannn gurujii kya super hero wth super natural poweer s dat he knows every dam thing lolzzzz LOL wat a big bloopper yaarrr ......kundalis can b rong but lines of destiny cannnot b rong
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 6:02am | IP Logged
yes shalgo. Smile Most of the indian mother in laws or mothers and fathers will immediately pick on it.
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Okay let me make myself clear SVlover Smile and thanks btw.

1] Samrat and Amar r NOT born at exactttly same time. It is highly impossible , besides , I think Samrat was born sum minutes earlier , and then Rajeev saw the baby and formed his plan . Actually , earlier , later doesnt matter. Point is they r born within minutes of each other .

2] The babies r interchanged.

3] Now Samrat , thought to be Sagar , is taken home and his kundali is made . Which details r given ? Amar;s details , naturally . Hospital timings of when Mahuas's baby was delivered are given.

4] So Samrat gets Amars kundali . So by looking at kundali Guruji simply cannot tell this is NOT Amar . In Fact he will say yes the kundali is Amars . But by looking at Samrats face however he can say Face lines r not Amars or of the person whose kundali this is . They contradict .

oh okay...now I get you LOL  the kundalis are switched...this guruji is really something else LOL

Edited by SVlover - 16 May 2008 at 8:01am
suri_dushi4u Senior Member
suri_dushi4u
suri_dushi4u

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
HHAHAHAHAHH he knows everything ..he has super powers..baba ki jay hoo LOL LOL

Sharishta Smile

Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hehehe yeah, those are typical bloopers.

(They think we won't notice that. Tongue LOL )
nivedita_21 Groupbie
nivedita_21
nivedita_21

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

BMTD has made a big blooper in showing that by looking at Samrat's kundali , Guruji makes the prediction that Samrat is not the one born in the house .

A kundali is made like this  : They will take Samrat's birth time , birth place , and birthday and year . These four factors r the bases on which a kundali or horoscope is drawn.

Now , Samrat's birth time and birth place will be as shown in hospital records , and his birthday and year is identical to Amars.

So Samrats details will be Amar's details , as given by the doctors or Rajeev who was present at the birth. Samrat's kundali will be exacttttttly Amar's kundali . But he wont be Amar as the babies were switched . It is impossible to detect from Kundali that Samrat isnt Sagar . Infact kundali will show that Samrat is Sagar and Guruji will be mystified.

But there is another science of astrology ....reading the lines on a persons forehead and palms and telling his destiny .....known to few experts even today . What they cud have shown was Guruji tells Sindura that his kundali tells he is Sagar , but the lines on his palms and face tell another destiny.....that he is NOT Sagar . The two destinies contradict each other . Coz the lines on face and palm never lie and cannot be manipulated.....kundalis can , by changing birth time , place etc.

It is a classic blooper .

I couldn't agree with u more. But the unique thing is that how come Sindoora never checked Samrat kundali earlier with the Guruji, even though there was no reason too, i know. But there is no harm in checking to make sure.Wink

Edited by nivedita_21 - 16 May 2008 at 11:59am

Go to top