India-Forums

|ShockalotCrtns|-Rani/Shahid,SaJan/MayUr,AN-pg101 (Page 64)

bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
omg they are out of this world i love them so much the first one seems to be made in heven i just love them so much

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Shaziaa HugThe requests look amazig ! I specially love Hoor's request !

Aww you can take your time ! Embarrassed

-Sofia

awwww thankss SofiaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bulbul123

omg they are out of this world i love them so much the first one seems to be made in heven i just love them so much

ahh thankoooo BBEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

i've already told you but i ADORE your JTYJN siggie, it's gorgeousssssEmbarrassed

Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
shazia brilliant creationsssssssss
awesome work
loved the update
Clap Clap Clap
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

For: Leena

oh my god.. this siggie is just.. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!ClapClapClap shazia you're almost indecently talented! this has to be the best siggie yet that you've made for me. i love everything about it and you did it exactly the way i wanted it without compromising anything!ClapClapClap gosh.. the siggie is really really awesome and you're definitely becoming one of my most favourite siggie makers ever!Big smile

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 11 July 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

pragzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hug* i miss youuOuch *hugs bak* i missed u 2OuchOuch

thankooo meri jaanEmbarrassedur welcomeEmbarrassed

Ouch uff i'm soo disappointed in myself, i've been so busy, i hardly get time to come on IF, i haven't been in the resort for ages and i haven't even updated my FFOuchOuchOuch i HOPE i get to it soon, actually, i think i'll stay up tonight and get an update up!aww di....yep we miss u very much in d resortOuchOuchcum soon l??Embarrassedand aiting fr ur updateEmbarrassed awwwww i mmiss you all tooooOuch haha i'll comee soon for sureee! I miss Rahul Ouch Poor Muski, she must be dying without himmmOuch haha i'll try to update as SOON as i cann, i think i have writer's block, i have Part 7 ready but i dont know what to write for Part 6Confusedi noe i miss him 2Cryhaha lol u hve d 7th part ready but not 6th??ConfusedLOLLOLhahah yahhhh i dont howww, but i have the 7th part written up but i can't seem to write the 6th part properly, i've written it twice but i dont like it so i keep starting overConfusedohhh...wite it soon....i am dying to readCry

arreeee chuppp! It's not a punishment reading your FFs! I love themm! I only comment on the ones i lovee! But im' so behind, i still have to read yours, Mansi's, Komzie's, Zuzu's and Muski's updates Ouchm so thankful it isntLOLEmbarrassed..my u hve gt soo many to catch upLOLohh goshh i knowwwLOL I'll be up all night reading and commenting!hehe yess...and u better comment on mineLOL..loll....i hvnt update my RM one..so forget datLOL...i hve started an new ffLOLand only d intro is up so no problem in dat 2..LOLjust d AR one is a bti long.u may skip dat partEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhahah are you going to update the RM one soooooonEmbarrassedMe want to read itttEmbarrassedhaha intro i can catch up with right awayWink Arrreee, i'm not skipping anything, i'll read the rest of the AR one for sure!Embarrassedohh thnxx ddiiiEmbarrassedand u still hvnt commented in my shopOuch

shoppp?? ooooooo I'll comment right away! CONGRATULATIONS!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedaww thnx diEmbarrassed

hahah i'll make some DMG siggies soon, i still owe a few people some updates, a Remix update, a Shahid update, a JTYJN update, a Prem-Mukti update, then i'll get to the DMG onesLOL oooo kyun? Nonoon i make siggies with both Ridzys, i love them both!Embarrassed I just haven't got to making any DMG siggies for soo soo long, so i only have a few with Suk as Ridzy, but i'll make more for sure!Embarrassedhaha again loadz of thingsLOLyehhhh m looking forward to jaane tu and dmg onesEmbarrassedwid d new ridzEmbarrassedhahahaha i'm booked with things to dooooLOL haha i'll make some with Suk just for you!Winksuku and karanEmbarrassedand thanx in advanceEmbarrassedhaha okies, i'll make some, especially after seeing today's scene *faint*..aww dun remind of dat sceneeee......i am faintign since yesterdayLOLEmbarrassed

Take careeeeeeeeeee..u 2Embarrassed

loveee youuul...luv u 2!!Embarrassed

ShazEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]
FateBeChanged IF-Rockerz
FateBeChanged
FateBeChanged

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged

pragzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hug* i miss youuOuch 

thankooo meri jaanEmbarrassed

Ouch uff i'm soo disappointed in myself, i've been so busy, i hardly get time to come on IF, i haven't been in the resort for ages and i haven't even updated my FFOuchOuchOuch i HOPE i get to it soon, actually, i think i'll stay up tonight and get an update up!

arreeee chuppp! It's not a punishment reading your FFs! I love themm! I only comment on the ones i lovee! But im' so behind, i still have to read yours, Mansi's, Komzie's, Zuzu's and Muski's updates Ouch

shoppp?? ooooooo I'll comment right away! CONGRATULATIONS!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hahah i'll make some DMG siggies soon, i still owe a few people some updates, a Remix update, a Shahid update, a JTYJN update, a Prem-Mukti update, then i'll get to the DMG onesLOL oooo kyun? Nonoon i make siggies with both Ridzys, i love them both!Embarrassed I just haven't got to making any DMG siggies for soo soo long, so i only have a few with Suk as Ridzy, but i'll make more for sure!Embarrassed

Take careeeeeeeeeee

loveee youuu

ShazEmbarrassed

shockzieeeee...did i hear a Remix update???Embarrassed..i hope its a TiaRa oneBlushing..after seeing wat magic u create with tia-ranveer sigsDay DreamingBlushing...i simply can't enough of thoseEmbarrassed

incase u didn't visit kashti lately..wanna tell u that i simply lovedddddd the latest tr siggies u madeHugEmbarrassedClap..as u see i am already using two of themEmbarrassed...its so gorgeousBlushing and beautifulDay Dreaming...thanxxxx hunHugHugHug..

i just loved ur latest request updates too..mindblowing creations..keep up the good work hunEmbarrassed u r way too talentedEmbarrassedClap

btw how were the exams go so far?Embarrassed

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 12 July 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Ahhhhhhhh gawjus stuff sweets! Wink Wink

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x Embarrassed

Go to top