India-Forums

|ShockalotCrtns|-Rani/Shahid,SaJan/MayUr,AN-pg101 (Page 63)

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasha.rox

Originally posted by shockalot

hahah they're HOTT, Alekh is toooo cuteee, and Ranvir, mwahh just a cute hottieLOL I liked him when he was in Kaajjal so i love him in thisWink
yeahh!alekh is so kawaii!love his smile & his big adorable eyes!Blushing& ranveer on d other hand is smokingg hott!he is luking hotter in bidaai den he did in kaajjalCool hahah i agreeeeeee, i love when he just looks so innocently at Sadi, tooo cute! ahahha I AGREE, Ranveer is a hotttttttie! Wayyy better in BidaaiWink Gosh he's got such a killer smile!Embarrassed

yeahh tell me abt it!!haha dey r juz two goodlooking brothersBlushingbtw alekh has dimple rie?Confused haha yahhhhh he doess! Omg i have this crazy obsession with dimples, they are SOOO cuteeeeEmbarrassed

Alekh is gonna be a hottie when he gets better but you know, the Bidaai writers can do SO much with this story,

yup,he'll be a hottie wen he recovers!he better be a mean bossy dudee!

hahaha i agreeeeee! I hope he has attitudeWink I love the guys like that who then turn into softies for their pyaarWink

aha!DEF!!he better have attidude!>.<me dont wanna see him luk like a "geek".TongueWinkOOOhh yahh for sureee, if not mean and bossy, at least arrogantWink Then Sadi can work her innocent jadoo and he'll fall mad for herrWink

i remember me and my friend used to think of scenes for Sagar-Vidya after Sagar got his memory back, but the scenes never happened -_- He didnt like her then just randomly started liking her and then loved her when she found out she was "pregnant"

OMG u watch dulhan?it used to be my fav serial until d stupid reincarnation!!GRR!it totally ruined d show for me but i still watch it for sharad-divyanka!dey r soo cutee!yeahh u no i wish d stupid writers made sagar a bossy,TOO COOL TO YOU"guy lol and vidya running after himLOL

LOL i useddd to, it used to be one of my fave shows, now i dont bother with it, i guess cause  was disappointed with the way the show went after Sagar got better, they could have done alot with the story, it would have been a Attitude vs. Innocent story, which i loveeeeWink Haha and then i guess i got tired of Vidya crying all the time, i mean all the other bahus in shows would at least do something, Vidya wuold just cry and pray that something good would happen, but she never tried to make it happenConfused Even then though, i watched the SV scenes till their death day! Then the reincarnation....haha it didnt work for me, AD's love story was sooo rushed, it seemed kind of forcedConfused BUT that's just me, i'm VERY pickyLOLLOLLOL I know there's LOTS of AD fans haha, i'm just very very veryyy picky about this kind of stuffLOLLOL

yeahh sumtimes i get tired of seeing vidya crying all the time!she gotta stand up for herselff!she's letting dumm ppl walk all over her!hah but yeahh she's dead now..soo divya(vidya's reincarnation) better be "all mean" wen she finds out sindoora's d one who killed sagar-vidya!!

haha i knowww, she was kind of weakConfused ahaha yup yup i've heard divya's stronger than vidya, but im just not into the show anymore ahah and i watch TOO many shows alreadDead my brain is going to melt with all these showssDeadLOL

When Alekh gets better, he should hate Sadhna, but then slowly slowly feel attracted to her cause they have a connection you knowWink It should just be about them two, no villainsWink

Like totally!LOLi love bad boy-good grl love stories!!its alwyz interesting to watcch!&& dont forget abt ranveer-raginiWinkEmbarrassed

sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWink I loveee bad boy good girl stories, that's why im a pagal Angad-Kripa, Prem-Mukti, Shabd-Mahi, Sujal-Kashish fanLOL They all had that kind of storyWink ahahah and i LOVE stories where the guy and girl fight all the time and then dheere dheere pyar hojata haiWink

AHHH!pm-my favoritee!i love dem!hehe basanthi-ud story rockss!dere choti arguements/fights makes me lauggh!oo did u watch d excersice scene??its TOO cutee!EmbarrassedBlushing&& angad-kripa r cool!i miss dem,,<3

OOOHHHHHHH you're a PM fan tooo!??! AHHHHHHHHHH they were one of my FAVEEE couples EVERRR!!! I LOVE themmm! UD-Basanti, TOO cutee, and i LOVED Mukti! She was sooo spunky, always stood up for herself and she could fight back against PremLOL They're arguments were HILARIOUS!LOL HAHAHA the one where she gets him thrown into the ocean?LOLLOLLOL Toooo goood! haha yahh i miss AKEmbarrassed

akaur IF-Sizzlerz
akaur
akaur

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Shazia
do u remember me...from the resort? Embarrassed
i just saw ur update
itf fab Clap
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Atmaaaaaaaaa Embarrassed Embarrassed Arree, of course i remember you! How're you doinggg? Embarrassed
Awww haha thankoooo Embarrassed
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Pending Requests

Page 59 - Leena - Akki-Kat siggie

Page 59 - Hoor - Imran-Genelia siggie

Page 60 - Roshni - Shahid and Priyanka siggies

Page 62 - Kasampiya - Divyanka and Anchal siggies

Page 62 - Roshni - Esha siggie

Page 62 - Amrita - Cartoon siggie

Sofia. IF-Dazzler
Sofia.
Sofia.

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Hello Shazia ! OMG so many requests ! Embarrassed
Here comes one more !LOL

Pictures:

You may use any of them because these are like lots !LOL

Text: Prem and Heer

And the rest is over you !If there are any problems you can let me know ! Embarrassed

Thankyou so much !Hug

-Sofia

Edited by ~*Sofia*~ - 10 July 2008 at 2:25am
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

pragzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hug* i miss youuOuch *hugs bak* i missed u 2OuchOuch

thankooo meri jaanEmbarrassedur welcomeEmbarrassed

Ouch uff i'm soo disappointed in myself, i've been so busy, i hardly get time to come on IF, i haven't been in the resort for ages and i haven't even updated my FFOuchOuchOuch i HOPE i get to it soon, actually, i think i'll stay up tonight and get an update up!aww di....yep we miss u very much in d resortOuchOuchcum soon l??Embarrassedand aiting fr ur updateEmbarrassed awwwww i mmiss you all tooooOuch haha i'll comee soon for sureee! I miss Rahul Ouch Poor Muski, she must be dying without himmmOuch haha i'll try to update as SOON as i cann, i think i have writer's block, i have Part 7 ready but i dont know what to write for Part 6Confusedi noe i miss him 2Cryhaha lol u hve d 7th part ready but not 6th??ConfusedLOLLOL

arreeee chuppp! It's not a punishment reading your FFs! I love themm! I only comment on the ones i lovee! But im' so behind, i still have to read yours, Mansi's, Komzie's, Zuzu's and Muski's updates Ouchm so thankful it isntLOLEmbarrassed..my u hve gt soo many to catch upLOLohh goshh i knowwwLOL I'll be up all night reading and commenting!hehe yess...and u better comment on mineLOL..loll....i hvnt update my RM one..so forget datLOL...i hve started an new ffLOLand only d intro is up so no problem in dat 2..LOLjust d AR one is a bti long.u may skip dat partEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shoppp?? ooooooo I'll comment right away! CONGRATULATIONS!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedaww thnx diEmbarrassed

hahah i'll make some DMG siggies soon, i still owe a few people some updates, a Remix update, a Shahid update, a JTYJN update, a Prem-Mukti update, then i'll get to the DMG onesLOL oooo kyun? Nonoon i make siggies with both Ridzys, i love them both!Embarrassed I just haven't got to making any DMG siggies for soo soo long, so i only have a few with Suk as Ridzy, but i'll make more for sure!Embarrassedhaha again loadz of thingsLOLyehhhh m looking forward to jaane tu and dmg onesEmbarrassedwid d new ridzEmbarrassedhahahaha i'm booked with things to dooooLOL haha i'll make some with Suk just for you!Winksuku and karanEmbarrassedand thanx in advanceEmbarrassed

Take careeeeeeeeeee..u 2Embarrassed

loveee youuul...luv u 2!!Embarrassed

ShazEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

pragzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hug* i miss youuOuch *hugs bak* i missed u 2OuchOuch

thankooo meri jaanEmbarrassedur welcomeEmbarrassed

Ouch uff i'm soo disappointed in myself, i've been so busy, i hardly get time to come on IF, i haven't been in the resort for ages and i haven't even updated my FFOuchOuchOuch i HOPE i get to it soon, actually, i think i'll stay up tonight and get an update up!aww di....yep we miss u very much in d resortOuchOuchcum soon l??Embarrassedand aiting fr ur updateEmbarrassed awwwww i mmiss you all tooooOuch haha i'll comee soon for sureee! I miss Rahul Ouch Poor Muski, she must be dying without himmmOuch haha i'll try to update as SOON as i cann, i think i have writer's block, i have Part 7 ready but i dont know what to write for Part 6Confusedi noe i miss him 2Cryhaha lol u hve d 7th part ready but not 6th??ConfusedLOLLOLhahah yahhhh i dont howww, but i have the 7th part written up but i can't seem to write the 6th part properly, i've written it twice but i dont like it so i keep starting overConfused

arreeee chuppp! It's not a punishment reading your FFs! I love themm! I only comment on the ones i lovee! But im' so behind, i still have to read yours, Mansi's, Komzie's, Zuzu's and Muski's updates Ouchm so thankful it isntLOLEmbarrassed..my u hve gt soo many to catch upLOLohh goshh i knowwwLOL I'll be up all night reading and commenting!hehe yess...and u better comment on mineLOL..loll....i hvnt update my RM one..so forget datLOL...i hve started an new ffLOLand only d intro is up so no problem in dat 2..LOLjust d AR one is a bti long.u may skip dat partEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedhahah are you going to update the RM one soooooonEmbarrassedMe want to read itttEmbarrassedhaha intro i can catch up with right awayWink Arrreee, i'm not skipping anything, i'll read the rest of the AR one for sure!Embarrassed

shoppp?? ooooooo I'll comment right away! CONGRATULATIONS!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedaww thnx diEmbarrassed

hahah i'll make some DMG siggies soon, i still owe a few people some updates, a Remix update, a Shahid update, a JTYJN update, a Prem-Mukti update, then i'll get to the DMG onesLOL oooo kyun? Nonoon i make siggies with both Ridzys, i love them both!Embarrassed I just haven't got to making any DMG siggies for soo soo long, so i only have a few with Suk as Ridzy, but i'll make more for sure!Embarrassedhaha again loadz of thingsLOLyehhhh m looking forward to jaane tu and dmg onesEmbarrassedwid d new ridzEmbarrassedhahahaha i'm booked with things to dooooLOL haha i'll make some with Suk just for you!Winksuku and karanEmbarrassedand thanx in advanceEmbarrassedhaha okies, i'll make some, especially after seeing today's scene *faint*

Take careeeeeeeeeee..u 2Embarrassed

loveee youuul...luv u 2!!Embarrassed

ShazEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Pending Requests - Update

Page 59 - Leena - Akki-Kat siggie - DONE

Page 59 - Hoor - Imran-Genelia siggie - DONE