India-Forums

|ShockalotCrtns|-Rani/Shahid,SaJan/MayUr,AN-pg101 (Page 62)

MuslimGurl18 Goldie
MuslimGurl18
MuslimGurl18

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Hi i have an request on a siggy and a matching avi
heres the pics

Siggy 1

Text: Divyanka Tripathi

Color: any

Non animated

Siggy 2

Text: Pretty Anchal

Color: any

Non animated

Please add a long matching avi for both siggys

please pm me when done

Edited by kasampiya - 08 July 2008 at 10:27pm

***roshni*** Goldie
***roshni***
***roshni***

Posted: 08 July 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

i have a request on siggy and matching avi
here r pic
1 siggy and matching avi

text esha deol

color any

type non-animated

please pm me when done

love

roshni

Edited by ***roshni*** - 08 July 2008 at 11:22pm
amrit_rus Senior Member
amrit_rus
amrit_rus

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:18am | IP Logged
ok, heres my cartoon siggy request.nd i was going to ask for a non-animated siggy because i dont like animated ones.
here r the pics

Text:It can't get any cuter than this.
Colour which goes along and u can write keroppi on the last pic and the PPG's on the 2nd one
Embarrassed Big smile

Edited by amrit_rus - 09 July 2008 at 1:24am
Sofia. IF-Dazzler
Sofia.
Sofia.

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Hey Shazia !HugWhere are you ? Ouch
I love those RR sigs !LMAO they look cute together ! Embarrassed LOL

Ahh well you're open right ? Let me go look for pictures then !I hope you dont mind ! Embarrassed
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

di............awesome updae yaaar Embarrassed specially luvd d RM one Clap .........but diiiiiii ....wen r u updating ur ff?? Cry .....i am waiting for you to continue since a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg timeeee Cry and if u dun cont na....i'll make countless requests LOL ......send u threatning pms LOL ....make u read my all 3 ffs LOL (see dats d worst punishment!!) LOL ..the choie is urs..an update..or d choices above Wink Wink ........and haaan i opened a shop Embarrassed ..d link is my signy box Embarrassed do check and comment if its possible Embarrassed Embarrassed ..now jaldi se con ur ff Embarrassed and update more dmg stuff Embarrassed ...by the way u dont make sigs of new AR do u?? Confused Ouch ....

luv u loadz,
pragzi!! Big smile Embarrassed

pragzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hug* i miss youuOuch *hugs bak* i missed u 2OuchOuch

thankooo meri jaanEmbarrassedur welcomeEmbarrassed

Ouch uff i'm soo disappointed in myself, i've been so busy, i hardly get time to come on IF, i haven't been in the resort for ages and i haven't even updated my FFOuchOuchOuch i HOPE i get to it soon, actually, i think i'll stay up tonight and get an update up!aww di....yep we miss u very much in d resortOuchOuchcum soon l??Embarrassedand aiting fr ur updateEmbarrassed

arreeee chuppp! It's not a punishment reading your FFs! I love themm! I only comment on the ones i lovee! But im' so behind, i still have to read yours, Mansi's, Komzie's, Zuzu's and Muski's updates Ouchm so thankful it isntLOLEmbarrassed..my u hve gt soo many to catch upLOL

shoppp?? ooooooo I'll comment right away! CONGRATULATIONS!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedaww thnx diEmbarrassed

hahah i'll make some DMG siggies soon, i still owe a few people some updates, a Remix update, a Shahid update, a JTYJN update, a Prem-Mukti update, then i'll get to the DMG onesLOL oooo kyun? Nonoon i make siggies with both Ridzys, i love them both!Embarrassed I just haven't got to making any DMG siggies for soo soo long, so i only have a few with Suk as Ridzy, but i'll make more for sure!Embarrassedhaha again loadz of thingsLOLyehhhh m looking forward to jaane tu and dmg onesEmbarrassedwid d new ridzEmbarrassed

Take careeeeeeeeeee..u 2Embarrassed

loveee youuul...luv u 2!!Embarrassed

ShazEmbarrassed

heaven002x IF-Rockerz
heaven002x
heaven002x

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

hahah they're HOTT, Alekh is toooo cuteee, and Ranvir, mwahh just a cute hottieLOL I liked him when he was in Kaajjal so i love him in thisWink
yeahh!alekh is so kawaii!love his smile & his big adorable eyes!Blushing& ranveer on d other hand is smokingg hott!he is luking hotter in bidaai den he did in kaajjalCool hahah i agreeeeeee, i love when he just looks so innocently at Sadi, tooo cute! ahahha I AGREE, Ranveer is a hotttttttie! Wayyy better in BidaaiWink Gosh he's got such a killer smile!Embarrassed

yeahh tell me abt it!!haha dey r juz two goodlooking brothersBlushingbtw alekh has dimple rie?Confused

Alekh is gonna be a hottie when he gets better but you know, the Bidaai writers can do SO much with this story,

yup,he'll be a hottie wen he recovers!he better be a mean bossy dudee!Wink

hahaha i agreeeeee! I hope he has attitudeWink I love the guys like that who then turn into softies for their pyaarWink

aha!DEF!!he better have attidude!>.<me dont wanna see him luk like a "geek".Tongue

i remember me and my friend used to think of scenes for Sagar-Vidya after Sagar got his memory back, but the scenes never happened -_- He didnt like her then just randomly started liking her and then loved her when she found out she was "pregnant"

OMG u watch dulhan?it used to be my fav serial until d stupid reincarnation!!GRR!it totally ruined d show for me but i still watch it for sharad-divyanka!dey r soo cutee!yeahh u no i wish d stupid writers made sagar a bossy,TOO COOL TO YOU"guy lol and vidya running after himLOL

LOL i useddd to, it used to be one of my fave shows, now i dont bother with it, i guess cause  was disappointed with the way the show went after Sagar got better, they could have done alot with the story, it would have been a Attitude vs. Innocent story, which i loveeeeWink Haha and then i guess i got tired of Vidya crying all the time, i mean all the other bahus in shows would at least do something, Vidya wuold just cry and pray that something good would happen, but she never tried to make it happenConfused Even then though, i watched the SV scenes till their death day! Then the reincarnation....haha it didnt work for me, AD's love story was sooo rushed, it seemed kind of forcedConfused BUT that's just me, i'm VERY pickyLOLLOLLOL I know there's LOTS of AD fans haha, i'm just very very veryyy picky about this kind of stuffLOLLOL

yeahh sumtimes i get tired of seeing vidya crying all the time!she gotta stand up for herselff!she's letting dumm ppl walk all over her!hah but yeahh she's dead now..soo divya(vidya's reincarnation) better be "all mean" wen she finds out sindoora's d one who killed sagar-vidya!!

When Alekh gets better, he should hate Sadhna, but then slowly slowly feel attracted to her cause they have a connection you knowWink It should just be about them two, no villainsWink

Like totally!LOLi love bad boy-good grl love stories!!its alwyz interesting to watcch!&& dont forget abt ranveer-raginiWinkEmbarrassed

sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWink I loveee bad boy good girl stories, that's why im a pagal Angad-Kripa, Prem-Mukti, Shabd-Mahi, Sujal-Kashish fanLOL They all had that kind of storyWink ahahah and i LOVE stories where the guy and girl fight all the time and then dheere dheere pyar hojata haiWink

AHHH!pm-my favoritee!i love dem!hehe basanthi-ud story rockss!dere choti arguements/fights makes me lauggh!oo did u watch d excersice scene??its TOO cutee!EmbarrassedBlushing&& angad-kripa r cool!i miss dem,,<3

Edited by tasha.rox - 09 July 2008 at 9:44am
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Sofia*~

Hey Shazia !HugWhere are you ? Ouch
I love those RR sigs !LMAO they look cute together ! Embarrassed LOL

Ahh well you're open right ? Let me go look for pictures then !I hope you dont mind ! Embarrassed

Sof! How'ss youuu? I'm hereeee, well TRYING to be hereeOuch Been soo busyy, tomorrow's my day off, then i'm busy till next SaturdayOuch

haha yupp i'm opennnEmbarrassed haha and nono i dont mind at all!Embarrassed 

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

pragzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hug* i miss youuOuch *hugs bak* i missed u 2OuchOuch

thankooo meri jaanEmbarrassedur welcomeEmbarrassed

Ouch uff i'm soo disappointed in myself, i've been so busy, i hardly get time to come on IF, i haven't been in the resort for ages and i haven't even updated my FFOuchOuchOuch i HOPE i get to it soon, actually, i think i'll stay up tonight and get an update up!aww di....yep we miss u very much in d resortOuchOuchcum soon l??Embarrassedand aiting fr ur updateEmbarrassed awwwww i mmiss you all tooooOuch haha i'll comee soon for sureee! I miss Rahul Ouch Poor Muski, she must be dying without himmmOuch haha i'll try to update as SOON as i cann, i think i have writer's block, i have Part 7 ready but i dont know what to write for Part 6Confused

arreeee chuppp! It's not a punishment reading your FFs! I love themm! I only comment on the ones i lovee! But im' so behind, i still have to read yours, Mansi's, Komzie's, Zuzu's and Muski's updates Ouchm so thankful it isntLOLEmbarrassed..my u hve gt soo many to catch upLOLohh goshh i knowwwLOL I'll be up all night reading and commenting!

shoppp?? ooooooo I'll comment right away! CONGRATULATIONS!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedaww thnx diEmbarrassed

hahah i'll make some DMG siggies soon, i still owe a few people some updates, a Remix update, a Shahid update, a JTYJN update, a Prem-Mukti update, then i'll get to the DMG onesLOL oooo kyun? Nonoon i make siggies with both Ridzys, i love them both!Embarrassed I just haven't got to making any DMG siggies for soo soo long, so i only have a few with Suk as Ridzy, but i'll make more for sure!Embarrassedhaha again loadz of thingsLOLyehhhh m looking forward to jaane tu and dmg onesEmbarrassedwid d new ridzEmbarrassedhahahaha i'm booked with things to dooooLOL haha i'll make some with Suk just for you!Wink

Take careeeeeeeeeee..u 2Embarrassed

loveee youuul...luv u 2!!Embarrassed

ShazEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]

Go to top