Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG Shaz! You're back with a bang! The sigs are dman gorgeous!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Keep it up!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeperssss *hug*
Hailaaa, where have you been!? Actually...i haven't been here either so it works out hahaah
How'sssssss youuu? Me missed talking to youuuuu! How's unii going?

Thankoooo for the complimentt haha, soo sweet of you! *hug*
~Deep~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shockalot

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeperssss *hug*

Hailaaa, where have you been!? Actually...i haven't been here either so it works out hahaah
How'sssssss youuu? Me missed talking to youuuuu! How's unii going?

Thankoooo for the complimentt haha, soo sweet of you! *hug*

Shazoo! No wonder you haven't seen me when you haven't been here! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haha! I'm good! πŸ˜ƒ Uni's going great too.. Finally gotten used to all the new routines etc.. How's you?? 😳

I just saw your shop on the front page after so long so I had to visit! 😳 Your latest update is quite unique from your usual creations! πŸ˜› I like the new style! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
omg omg omg shaz love lvoe lvoe the sukk ones they r amazing am stealing the first one if that's f9
shockalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Shazoo! No wonder you haven't seen me when you haven't been here! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haha! I'm good! πŸ˜ƒ Uni's going great too.. Finally gotten used to all the new routines etc.. How's you?? 😳

I just saw your shop on the front page after so long so I had to visit! 😳 Your latest update is quite unique from your usual creations! πŸ˜› I like the new style! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

hahahha last time you disappeared, this time i diddπŸ˜†
Awww i'm glad to hear it's going well for youu! I'm doing welll haha im already tired of uniiiiiπŸ˜†

Awww hahah thankooo for doing sooo😳😳😳 Hahah is it really? I just added one random levels layer and a grey layer and it looked decent so i thought i'd keep itπŸ˜† I dont even save my creations anymoree lollll i just press random buttons on photoshop to see what they dooπŸ˜† Thankooo for likingg itt😳😳
shockalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizzwizz

omg omg omg shaz love lvoe lvoe the sukk ones they r amazing am stealing the first one if that's f9

Faryyyyy! 😳 oooyee i had no idea you were a Su-KK fan! 😳 awww haha no need to ask, it's more than finee, i'm soo glad you likedd themm😳

Hahah i've been in a Sumit-KK moodd for the past weeek, they're SOO cuteee😳😳😳
~Deep~ thumbnail
Hehe! We've got to plan this disappearing and reappearing, so that we're atleast here at the same time! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You're allready tired? 😳 Aww! I'm still not that used to it that I'll get tired.. Luckily! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† But I think I'll be there soon too..  Esp cause of the boring philosophy classes they have set up veeeery late every Thursday! 😳

It looks GREAT! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Seriousily, you should continue doing so.. πŸ˜‰ Just remember which buttons you pressed this time! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hehe!
priya185 thumbnail

awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ

love the SuKk sigs most

shockalot thumbnail
Hehe! We've got to plan this disappearing and reappearing, so that we're atleast here at the same time! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You're allready tired? 😳 Aww! I'm still not that used to it that I'll get tired.. Luckily! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† But I think I'll be there soon too..  Esp cause of the boring philosophy classes they have set up veeeery late every Thursday! 😳

It looks GREAT! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Seriousily, you should continue doing so.. πŸ˜‰ Just remember which buttons you pressed this time! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hehe!

πŸ˜†We reallly dooo, we end up being online at the same time once a month, twice at the most, that's very saddπŸ˜† 

Hahah i'm soo tiredd, my classes are too far from my ress, so much walkinggπŸ˜† Eeeek, philosophy on Thursday nights? Dont worry, i have 8:30 am classes 3 times a week, i hate waking up earlyy

haha awww thankoooo😳 LOL hopefully i'll remember, which is hard enough for me, i'm pretty forgetfulπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
shockalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaranShilpa

awesome update πŸ‘πŸΌ

love the SuKk sigs most

awww thankoo veryy much😳
Haha i think those are my fave tooo😳