Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heaven002x thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ahhh guess whaatt?i m watching canada against sweden!!CANADA better win to play against russia on sundayy! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the game's on!! Omg haha thanks for reminding mee!! I forgot it was today, i keep thinking today's Thursday!
AHH Russia scares me, they beat Canada in the quarterfinals in the Olympics
I'm gonna go watchhh πŸ˜‰

Here's a random mini update, and I'll open the shop tomorrow so if anyone wants to request, they are free to 😳

Aish at Cannes

SRK-Rani

Surveen Chawla

Vesa Toskala

Rahul-Muskaan

Neev-Prachi

heaven002x thumbnail
haha yeahh russia scares me cuz of ovechkin!!he's SOO good!
&&d updatee is jus fantasticc!me using d toskala sigg!
πŸ˜‰
keep up d great work hun! πŸ€—
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey shazia is that your name? πŸ˜• 😳 First of all congrats for your shop πŸ‘ I hope your shop will be successful just like others 😳 😳

Second of all i was so happy to see so many DMG siggies on someone's new shop's front page because you know it is my favorite show πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They were all awesome πŸ‘

Also OMG your new update is soooooooooo awesome also and loving those RM siggies i love the text like caught red handed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Muski was doing zhulam on rahul πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Keep making awesome siggies πŸ‘
heaven002x thumbnail
UGGHHH aton strawlman jus scoredd! 😭 😭 now d game is tie 1-1 😭 😭 😑
heaven002x thumbnail
OMGG i m soo effin piss right nowww!!sweden jus scored to take d leaddd!ughhh canada goalie has got to stop giving reboundddzzz!! 😑

edited*--yahoo!ryna getzlephh scored to tie d gamee!πŸ₯³
Edited by tasha.rox - 15 years ago
shockalot thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasha.rox

haha yeahh russia scares me cuz of ovechkin!!he's SOO good!
&&d updatee is jus fantasticc!me using d toskala sigg!
πŸ˜‰
keep up d great work hun! πŸ€—

I KNOW! Ufff Ovechkin is a amazinggggg!

haha aww thankss😳

OMG im so scared Canada HAS to winnn!! THEY CAN'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN GOLDD! Come onnnn Heatley, he ALWAYS scores against the Leafs, we NEED a goal from him NOWW!

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Hey shazia is that your name? πŸ˜• 😳 First of all congrats for your shop πŸ‘ I hope your shop will be successful just like others 😳 😳

Second of all i was so happy to see so many DMG siggies on someone's new shop's front page because you know it is my favorite show πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They were all awesome πŸ‘

Also OMG your new update is soooooooooo awesome also and loving those RM siggies i love the text like caught red handed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Muski was doing zhulam on rahul πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Keep making awesome siggies πŸ‘

haha yah, my name is Shazia😳 thank youu Ramsha😳

hahah DMG fan? ME TOO! i'm addicted to the show, it's just SO entertaining!!πŸ˜†

hahah thankss 😳 hahah i adore Rahul-Muskaan, they just need to get locked up in that storage room againπŸ˜† haha thanks sooo much for all the wonderful compliments😳

shockalot thumbnail
OH GOSH! i was having a mini heart attack! ARGH come on Heatley, SCORE TO WIN THE GAME!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Yeah shazia i could see that it is your favorite show from your siggy box also πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and i know that show just rockz!!! I am addicted to it, i am not addicted to anything like i am to this awesome show 😳

I know i hope they share a romantic moment in that storage room instead of fighting like last time hahaah
-SilentLove- thumbnail
OMG did you turned kareena into rani in your siggy 🀣 🀣 Just realized that now 🀣