Kahe Naa Kahe
Kahe Naa Kahe

Talent Wasted

nivi.divi Senior Member
nivi.divi
nivi.divi

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,

I've been somewhat following this serial and didn't take me long to find out that this is one of Ekta's run-of-the-mill serials which is absolutely story-less and dependent on last-minute story make-ups.

I think that the characters must be talented but tasteless.  These people (especially Kanav - who is comparatively new) should display their talent elsewhere in TV or movies.  I think that these serials kill their future.

I still dont understand how Kinjal and family did not sue hospital after the artificial insemination.

Neena's abrupt negatively is just so pointless and stupidly shown.  This actress is talented however as I have seen her in other serials. 

Kanav's acting is wooden (thanks to the makers) he doesn't have much of a role besides wearing suits and talking with a straight face.

I used to enjoy Kinjal's mom and that other guy (Kinjal's love interest).

Anyone agree - weird story that is just being pulled?

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
good observations yaar!! LOL....well I mean they chose to do TV..so it's up to them...and yeah Ekta has basically stolen the story from the show Ek Ladki Anjaani Si...but after Kinjal got delievered the story isn't the same..so let's see what happebs!! Confused Wink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top