India-Forums

Solhah Singaarr
Solhah Singaarr

15/5/08 Shagun finds out Sumer is dead

Jay Deol Goldie
Jay Deol
Jay Deol

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys - SS is not ending soon and will be extended for another 3 months and hope they bring back my ClapCutie baby TongueSumer back asap.  In today's episode Shagun discovers that Sumer is dead - it was Crysad to watch Cry

Dumb bells Shefali (I think Shagun acting as a baddies is silly - she looks really silly and dumb, I think she should leave negative and evil roles for evil bitchy SAngrynia as she is born to play them) is missing her alcohol and wants to drink and gets a bottle from underneath her bed and starts drinking - after while she is drunk and looks at Cutie Sumer's picture and tells him he is lucky for having such a loving wife as Shagun but had to die alone but don't worry - I will soon send your wife to you as well. (Shagun looked really really silly during this part of the programme) She  drinks some more.

SAngrynia is thinking in the lounge about what to do about Shefali - dumb bell shefali comes downstairs very drunk and tells evil SAngrynia that she has had enough and that she is missing her dancing at the bar (yes guys dumb bells Shefali is bar dancer as well) Dumb bells falls on SAngrynia's shoulder and mom and dad come and asked sAngrynia what happened to Shagun and sAngrynia tells them that she is upset about Sumer's Death ceremony thingy (they are calling it thurmy or something - I don't know). SAngrynia takes dumb bells (Shefali) upstairs and then slaps her and dumb bells gets angry and sAngrynia apologies to dumb bells and tells her that she will get her money soon and will be able to leave and tells dumbs to sleep and then sAngrynia leaves and dumb bells shuts the door and says that you evil murdering pair -  want millions for yourself and wants me to have thousands - no this slap will cost you dearly. You will pay a high price for this slap.

Mom, dad and Urvashi in the lounge and SAngrynia comes and tells them Shagun is upset and urvashi wants to go and comfort her but sAngrynia said that she is asleep and dad says leave her to sleep.  Dad said that Cutie baby Sumer's death ceremony (thurmy or whatever) will be family affair and Shagun will not dress in white sari.

SAngrynia in her bedroom curses dumb bells shefali and says that we have to teach her lesson, then she looks at Sumer's death dvd and evil murdering Shakti comes and she tells him to make more copies of the DVD and that the DVD proves Shagun's guilt not Dumb bells Shefali and we have to sort out dumb bells shefali - he agrees. He said we have to get Shagun to sign Power of Attorney Papers so we can own Chatervedi wealth.

Evil Murdering Shakti comes to real Shagun and she said she can't look at him - he is evil and bad son for his parents and that Cutie baby Sumer will sort you out - he says no he won't - she spits on his evil, ugly, devilish and murdering face and he tells her that Sumer my step brother is dead and then shows her the DVD and she is shocked and she is begging him to kill her too, she says please please kill me too, kill me too (this was really really sad moment) she said I can't live without my Sumer. She tells Shakti that GOD will destroy shakti and Shakti tells her that nobody, not even GOD can destroy Shakti - never.  He further tells her that today is Sumer's death ceremony (thurmy) and he leaves and she is left really sadCry - it ended on her really reallyCry sad face.

What is she going to do?  WHEN THE HELL IS SUMER COMING BACK? I AM MISSING MY CUTIE BABY.

Guys the end part was really really sad and Shagun was good but Shagun as baddie looks silly she can't act bad - she looks more silly than mean - she should stick to being a goody goody and leave all the evilness to evil bitchy Sonia and others.

What is next? If SS is not ending then what is next?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adam786Jaanu80ddluva131***Anu***london741sumu87choudhary.aannshi02daddysgirl786anna44

daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!

i love your comments and updates LOL they make it worth reading even without sumer   Ouch
***Anu*** Groupbie
***Anu***
***Anu***

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks so much.
annshi02 Senior Member
annshi02
annshi02

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thanks
annshi
ahada IF-Dazzler
ahada
ahada

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely update.
I just hate sonia.
I am waiting for Sumer to come back already.
--huma-- Goldie
--huma--
--huma--

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:11am | IP Logged
awww poor shagun
thnks Jay
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top