India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

What the hell...........

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Ok the question that is bugging me is why hasn't Divz yet asked Amar about BindyaAngryAngry and why hasn't Amar asked Divz about Samrat....was Amar not like DDLJ?? In DDLJ was Simran not to be betrothed to someone else when Raj comes and takes her awayClapClapClap... Granted Amar is not sure of Divz's affection and the way she rejected him last time I would not ask her again if I was in his place but he should ask her at least about her affections towards Samrat?
And Divz...when she realized she was in love...she called Amar and found about his sagai and was all sad...and she decided to sacrifice her love.....Now that she has, when she runs into her love she is not even a little curious to find out what was the result of her sacrifice??ConfusedConfused I mean nateja kya tha??

RoshniAN IF-Dazzler
RoshniAN
RoshniAN

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I've been wondering, why can't Divz just break the engagement with Sam n run away to Benares with Amar LOL LOL LOL She's not married to Sam and then even Rajeev asked her if she wasn't happy she could change her mind... The weird thing is that Amar had already admitted his love, so she knows that he loves her n she too realized how much she loves him so why isn't she making a move? Confused
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Divz did ask him about Bindya and before he could answer, stupid Samrat poked his stupid noise in the conversation...so Amar couldn't answer..

I am just hoping Chintoo calls and tell Divz everyting abour Bindya...Amar is again falling in trap set by Sindura so God knows when he will have time to tell her..

Divz is confused but definitely she should break the engagement

She should know ---
You don't marry the one you can live with, you marry the one you cannot live without!!
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha

Divz did ask him about Bindya and before he could answer, stupid Samrat poked his stupid noise in the conversation...so Amar couldn't answer.. But she should have asked him again...I mean come on she sacrificed her love for Bindya...should she not be curious to find out how it turned out??

I am just hoping Chintoo calls I do not think he has her number...and tell Divz everyting abour Bindya...Amar is again falling in trap set by Sindura so God knows when he will have time to tell her.. I know but in 2 months they will be married but I do not want most of these two months to pass in pain and suddenly dhamaka happiness in the end...

Divz is confused but definitely she should break the engagement

She should know ---
You don't marry the one you can live with, you marry the one you cannot live without!!ClapClapClap I agree totally

Not only that!!! I think you should never marry a person you don't love....because in reality you are not doing him a favour but actually causing him to waste precious years of his life with you and preventing him from meeting his true love...a person who will give him the love he deserves......but in anycase Divz does not know about Samrat's bad nature so being a sensible person she should not make this so called "sacrifice" and destroy people's lives!!

Edited by mghurye - 15 May 2008 at 2:40pm
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I agree with both of you.... why does Divz not ask about Bindiya- atleast something like 'are u happy with Bindiya' or vice versa Amar could ask Divz whether she is happy
with samrat. Dhone ke aake sab baathe kar rahi hai, lekin important q&a's kahan hai?!! Tongue Kher I think we will have to live this heartbreaking AD stage out for perhaps
another few weeks..... Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top