India-Forums

Kahe Naa Kahe
Kahe Naa Kahe

15 may updt: Neena’s dead/Vidyuth is back

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

hey guysHugHug....thanx all for the warm wishes....and Soni di is our new moderator congrads to her too....

Here's what happened,

Short update:

Neena saves Kinjal's life by letting her escape while she takes care of the goons… Kinjal goes in to labor at the middle of the road....Vidyuth comes there and take her to the hospital Neena is killed instantly by the truck driver…. Pranith is released because no evidence was given against him… Kinjal have a still born baby and Vidyuth try to console her… The doctor has stolen Kinjal's baby and given it to Niharika....  Kinjal becomes lifeless and doesn't respond to anything...
  • Niharika gives the baby to Kanav and he morns Neena's death…

Detailed update:

On the road:

Neena pick up Kinjal and they try to get away from the goons….Kinjal ask Neena to take her to the court as soon as possible….Neena sees the red truck following her….Kinjal says the goons are trying to kill her so that she can't reach the court…..Neena remembers how Kinjal supported her and told her that this child will get her love and Kanav's name….and everything Kinjal told her at the cliff….Kinjal is screaming in pain….Neena ask Kinjal to get off the car and go hide…Kinjal says she'll never leave her….Neena ask Kinjal to worry about her child and not about her friend…because she's a mother first…..Kinjal reluctantly get out of the car and hide behind a tree…Neena drives away and the truck flows Neena's car….

Kinjal somehow reach the highway and goes into labor in the middle of the road….all the women comes and cover her up….a guy comes in a blue care….and stop where Kinjal is and walks toward her….it's Vidyuth he runs to Kinjal and pick her up and take her to the hospital….

Neena is being followed by the goons….they take a different root and come in front of Neena's car and hit her….she falls out of the car and hit her head…she dies with her eyes openOuch

In the hospital:

Kinjal have complications so they take the baby out first…a worried Vidyuth is waiting outside…

At the court:

The court is waiting for Kinjal…Kanav's lawyer ask for more time….but the judge refuses and release Pranith…Kanav is mad…..

At the hospital:

Kinjal ask the nurse to bring the baby to her….nurse says Kinjal had complications so her baby was born dead…she becomes hysterical and ask fro her baby….the ward boys try to control her but unsuccessful…finally nurse call Vidyuth and ask him to console her…Vidyuth come there and hold Kinjal and says you had a dead baby….Kinjal becomes quiet all of a sudden and slaps Vidyuth….them she fall on her knees and starts cryingOuchCry….she hears a baby crying and run to look for the baby saying it's hers….she sees a lady holding a baby and try to take it from her….but Vidyuth come on time and tell Kinjal it's not her child and she gave birth to a dead child and she have to live with that truth….. Kinjal becomes quiet and starts walking aimlessly……

In the doctor's office:

The doctor who did the surgery on Kinjal brings a baby to Niharika and tells her just like you asked I told Kinjal that she had a still born baby and brought her baby to you…Niharika says now I have to give this child to Kanav and Neena as soon as possible…because this child is going to give my daughter everything she needs….the doctor says you don't have to worry about anything I'll make her birth certificate and finish other formalities and send them to your homeAngry

In Kinjal's room:

Kinjal is sitting in her room thinking about how Neena asked for her child….Vidyuth comes there and tell her I know I can't feel your pain…but I can tell you that just because someone left you….you can't stop living….you have to live your life …..you always lived for others….on the other day at the beach when you said you didn't love me and everything we had was a lie I knew you were lying Kinjal….why do you always live for others…you have to fight and live your life for you not for others...….you can cry as much as you want today but from tomorrow on I don't want to see tears in your eyes please…and he hold her face…Kinjal doesn't respond just keeps quiet…

At Singthia mansion:

Niharika brings the baby to Kanav and tell him…the girl who had the artificial insemination had the baby few minutes ago and I brought the baby strait to you….now go bring Neena she'll be so happy that you got this baby…Kanav doesn't say a word….then he walks to Neena's body which is covered in a white cloth and sit next to it…Niharika is shocked….

Precap: Kanav and his 5 year old daughter comes back to India...the girl hugs the ground....and Kanav asks what is she doing...she says she's taking mother India's blessing as grandma said when I come to India take the blessing from India…. so mother india will give me lot of love....Kanav smiles…

Today's epi rating…..9/10….it was a very emotional episode….I actually felt bad for Neena today…. she died trying to help Kinjal….for once she really cared for Kinjal and wanted Kinjal to live for her child…and unexpected twist on Monday….we have a leap!!!!

Edited by dgba - 15 May 2008 at 5:07pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*sweetcandyDohasuvipritijoshiruby_rennechinnasricrazyballsp87wassup28amber20twinecoolSanjana4Uneela226pop77

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thnaks for the highlights Dulshani Clap

So Neena is dead? I have feeling she will come back cause her mother stole the baby from Kinjal.. Angry

Poor Kinjal Ouch ..maybe Kanvas daughter will cure Kinjal, when things goes fine Wink ...Neena will take entry Angry

I most say...things goes super fast here now days LOL
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot i really want to be monday Clap
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
stupid niharika. poor kinjal
najch Senior Member
najch
najch

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Why did they speedup the show. I wanted more cute scenes while Kinjal was pregnant. This is not good, I hate leaps Angry Angry Angry. I have a feeling this show will end very quickly.

Edited by monizusa - 15 May 2008 at 2:39pm
kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
yayyy neeena is dead iam like soooo happpy now kinjal nd kanav will get together yayyyyy lol
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

What is up with this show??Confused For months and months it travels at a snails pace and now suddenly it speed-rocketting with leaps and twists. I don't like this new five-year leap one bit with Kinjal thinking she lost her child.Ouch

Thanks for the wonderful update Dulshani and congratulations once again for your well-deserved promotion!!

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Thankss a lot DD!! WOw....so much happened already??? Shocked Confused Ouch...jeez they need to slow down...are they gonna end the show or something?? Confused...b/c I've seen no Kajal scene at all and I feel sooooo bad for Kinjal Cry Cry...gosh Kanav is so selfish!! Dead

Oh and congrats Soni Di...on being our awesomeeeee moderator!!!!!! Clap

Go to top