India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Hmmmm......

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Now that Sindoora thinks that Amar might be Rajeev's sonAngry, Rajeev has to be alert and carefulCry....I mean Sindoora will be watching him like a hawk and he cannot slip anymore like he did today when he tried to put him hand on Amar's shoulderOuch....any sign of emotion from Rajeev towards Amar could be like a total indication towards Sindoora that Amar is his son....but now that I think about it ....why does it matter??Confused I mean Amar is already staying in the house right...so I am thinking if he is almost killed a couple of times and gets injured it might prolong his stay in the mansion....ClapBig smile

I do not know...what do you guys think?? Should Sindoora find out completely from even overhearing Rajeev that Amar is not infact Rajeev's son and is her potential future destroyer???

Edited by mghurye - 15 May 2008 at 2:00pm

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i think she will find out very quickly. i somehow want the family to kick samrat out. LOL but the truth will be a great shock for the whole family and amars family. i want something dramatic to be happen so that rajeev can admit that amar is his son and therefore amar wont leave so soon.
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
yaa I want some dramtic scenes. Rajeev be careful. Sindoora is very smart now.

Rina
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghangirl

i think she will find out very quickly. i somehow want the family to kick samrat out. LOL Haha....that would be fun....waise bhi..Samrat ki ghar mein position aur izzhat din ba din kam hoti ja rahi hai....LOLLOLLOLbut the truth will be a great shock for the whole family and amars family. i want something dramatic me too but so far the creatives have not delivered yaar!! to be happen so that rajeev can admit that amar is his son and therefore amar wont leave so soon.

Edited by mghurye - 15 May 2008 at 2:16pm
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I don't think she will find out very quickly.... in fact I think she already knows that somehow Amar is Rajeev and Mahua's son! This Sindoora is one khiladi man- she knows everything- all thanks to
baba in a bottle!
So frankly it prob does not even matter if Rajeev is careful or not.... sindoora ki habit sab ko hi patha hai- how she likes lurking outside ppls windows and listening or eavesdropping- so no one is
safe around her! Angry Tongue
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Enchanted*

I don't think she will find out very quickly.... in fact I think she already knows that somehow Amar is Rajeev and Mahua's son! This Sindoora is one khiladi man- she knows everything- all thanks to
baba in a bottle!
So frankly it prob does not even matter if Rajeev is careful or not.... sindoora ki habit sab ko hi patha hai- how she likes lurking outside ppls windows and listening or eavesdropping- so no one is
safe around her! Angry Tongue

I know the baba annoys me now...as no matter how secretly Rajeev, Amar and Divz plan...all Sin has to do is go to Baba and be like "What is the plan" and because he has to answer questions asked to him...he will tell her the answer..I mean Sin has a "baba in a bottle" like  you said....I am scared for A-D!!

Edited by mghurye - 15 May 2008 at 3:31pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top