India-Forums

Amey Date (Page 2)

[email protected] Groupbie
F@tima
F@tima

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Ameyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Embarrassed ..he is de best Big smile

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
thank u for sharing....ive been an ardent fan of amey and supported him thru-out ii2 days...however i cudnt be of much help, sitting in here canada..

we all noe amey is wayyyy beyond this competition, or any competition, his talent reaches the sky, however luck plays a huge part here...he's not been lucky with the voting system at all...ii2 was a disaster after his elimination...i dont see amey winning superstars either, but only becuz of voting....if it was only talent, he deserves the top spot anyday..

i knew most of the things u rote...however i wasnt aware that amey and shekher both took part in srgmp 2gether, and shekhar was left behind....thas WOWW..im a huge shekhar fan as well...this just makes me more proud of amey Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

btw im megha...nice to meet u Embarrassed
spsharmila Goldie
spsharmila
spsharmila

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing Smile .......I have been Amey fan from II2 days...Now after reading your post I feel really proud to be one!!!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile
addyydda Goldie
addyydda
addyydda

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
thanx Vimlendu 4 sharin the info...even thou i was unable to follow idol2 as closely as i did idol 1 & 3 i do rem amey as being a v gud singer n was shocked at his elimination (also rem the judges walkin out) ...so im glad hes here n i get the chance to hear him singin again...
just one thing...i dont agree wid u abt amey being beyond this compt...every singer needs xposure however gud he may b...these compt r platforms where they get the chance 2 showcase their talent in front of ppl n remain in the public eye...n that is impt so im glad he agreed 2 take part here...even if he does not win (most probably he wont coz of lack of votes) more ppl will c him n may b get noticed by sumone in the industry...itll just do him gud, cant harm him...
lukin fwd to fri 2 hear him Smile

btw, has he done any PB since idol 2???

Edited by addyydda - 15 May 2008 at 5:40pm
srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Oh shekhar waz in sa re ga ma... and he waz competing with Amey... datz newsx 2 me... I am against the idea of jst the music directors judging the singers. I think singers who hav proved themselves in hindustani or carnatic music shud judge the show along with music directors who hav learned music for 8- 10 yrs... coz the feel of the song, or the soul of the song is delivered by singers and not music directors... hw a perticular song mst b sung is all on a singers hand and not on a music director... 

Edited by srk_kadz - 16 May 2008 at 3:51pm
srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
One gud thing abt JJWSS is the fact that we can also vote online... All my votes are for Amey! I really hope he goes far in the competition and that he makes it to the champions sometime very soon...
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srk_kadz

One gud thing abt JJWSS is the fact that we can also vote online... All my votes are for Amey! I really hope he goes far in the competition and that he makes it to the champions sometime very soon...

how can we vote online? please let me noe

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Yah, amey is a gud singer. but champions won't vote 4 him. coz too many politics going on behind the screen Angry . champions shouldn't allow 2 discuss while voting Angry . n'way..best of luck amey Clap Clap

Go to top