Posted: 15 years ago
I hope he sings laga chunri mai daag this friday.then he wil def go to the champion side
Just listen to satrangi re by Amey Date.
I am a die hard fan of Sonu nigam and for me he is like God of today's music ,and Satrangi re is one of my favourite song but truth is after listening to Amey's rendition i have stopped listening the original.

Originally posted by ashkaa

I hope he sings laga chunri mai daag this friday.then he wil def go to the champion side

i really hope he does and even if he repeats all his Indian idol songs it will be a celebration in the forum....long live such good singers...

Originally posted by labamba

Just listen to satrangi re by Amey Date.
I am a die hard fan of Sonu nigam and for me he is like God of today's music ,and Satrangi re is one of my favourite song but truth is after listening to Amey's rendition i have stopped listening the original.

i agree with you.....Amey's voice is much more deeper and had more dard.....aslo, the last lines "mujhe maut ki godh me sone dein" were so touching....he really immersed himself in this song...

[QUOTE=shabari

while we are here why not enjoy  two of our hero's song s,how he sang and excecuted it has left me speechless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLpPsA5_30I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7rrEBxv0t0πŸ‘

[/QUOTE]

thanks.....while Suno Na (my most favourite) is pure magic, Tuhi Re is just brilliant....in terms of execution i would also rate "tum jo mil gaye ho" very highly....

I'm glad Amey has made a comeback. I watch JJWS sometimes but now I'll be sure to watch it every week just to hear Amey. He's a fantastic singer and the current champs sure must be worried now. Wish Amey sang in the mother's day epi from a few weeks ago. They had some soulful song picks in that episode and he would have just done such a fab job as he excels with such songs. I wanna hear some different songs from Amey, not the same ones he sang in II2...well, take that back, Lagaa chunri is one exception :)
Oh Boy Amey with the gorgeous smile and great singing.

Same goes for Abhijeet Sawant πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Oh Boy Amey with the gorgeous smile and great singing.

Same goes for Abhijeet Sawant πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly, they ruled these marathi guyz!!!! Oh amey!you make me feel young again πŸ˜‰and your gorgeous smile and looks makes me feel like a 16 year old.😳..kya amey...jawab nahin tumhara......πŸ‘

Originally posted by shabari

Exactly, they ruled these marathi guyz!!!! Oh amey!you make me feel young again πŸ˜‰and your gorgeous smile and looks makes me feel like a 16 year old.😳..kya amey...jawab nahin tumhara......πŸ‘

Can't believe what you wrote.  As I was thinking the same while watching today's episode.  3 Marathi Mulgas fantastic singers in JJWSπŸ˜›  Amey, Rahul and Abhijit.πŸ‘

When I see Amey especially the way he looked today with his hair do makes my heart skip a beat too πŸ˜›  Really he just makes me sooooooooo happy.  Ishhhhhhhhh 😳

Abhijit and Rahul were great.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
uffffff amey ki smileeeeeee
haye main marjawaaaaaaan πŸ˜†