Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank you for sharing 😊 .......I have been Amey fan from II2 days...Now after reading your post I feel really proud to be one!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
addyydda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx Vimlendu 4 sharin the info...even thou i was unable to follow idol2 as closely as i did idol 1 & 3 i do rem amey as being a v gud singer n was shocked at his elimination (also rem the judges walkin out) ...so im glad hes here n i get the chance to hear him singin again...
just one thing...i dont agree wid u abt amey being beyond this compt...every singer needs xposure however gud he may b...these compt r platforms where they get the chance 2 showcase their talent in front of ppl n remain in the public eye...n that is impt so im glad he agreed 2 take part here...even if he does not win (most probably he wont coz of lack of votes) more ppl will c him n may b get noticed by sumone in the industry...itll just do him gud, cant harm him...
lukin fwd to fri 2 hear him 😊

btw, has he done any PB since idol 2???
Edited by addyydda - 15 years ago
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh shekhar waz in sa re ga ma... and he waz competing with Amey... datz newsx 2 me... I am against the idea of jst the music directors judging the singers. I think singers who hav proved themselves in hindustani or carnatic music shud judge the show along with music directors who hav learned music for 8- 10 yrs... coz the feel of the song, or the soul of the song is delivered by singers and not music directors... hw a perticular song mst b sung is all on a singers hand and not on a music director... 
Edited by srk_kadz - 15 years ago
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One gud thing abt JJWSS is the fact that we can also vote online... All my votes are for Amey! I really hope he goes far in the competition and that he makes it to the champions sometime very soon...
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srk_kadz

One gud thing abt JJWSS is the fact that we can also vote online... All my votes are for Amey! I really hope he goes far in the competition and that he makes it to the champions sometime very soon...

how can we vote online? please let me noe

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yah, amey is a gud singer. but champions won't vote 4 him. coz too many politics going on behind the screen 😑 . champions shouldn't allow 2 discuss while voting 😑 . n'way..best of luck amey πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Amey Date is fantastic trained singer. Only two who were good singers in II 2 were Karunya and Amey.

I have followed Amey in SRGM old one when Sonu was hosting.

Thanks Vimland123 for your post. Appreciate it.

Dabulls u summed up my thoughts ... I thought Karunya and Amey were the best contestants for II2 title... I can never 4get Amey's elimination ...I hope he goes far  in this competiton and a very good post Vimland... thank u
siddh_v thumbnail
Excellent post. Amey will live up to all the expectations guys. Just wait and watch Amey is beyond any talent show. Its just his luck isnt supporting him. Hopefully he has better luck this time.
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the Amey-zing post πŸ‘
I have been Amey fan from II2 days,I never watched SRGMP & Wow its soo good to know tht  amey and shekher both took part in srgmp 2gether and shekhar was left behind..I just luv both of them😳

Cant wait for 2nite's episode😳

All The Best AmeyπŸ‘
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😳 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tnx for giving us all dis info.. I hv bcum a huge fan of his since II2.. i still can remem tat day wen amey got voted out 😭 i cudnt belive n i still cnt get over tat tng...how cud he b voted out..just how cud ppl nt vote for him πŸ˜• he has evrythng which an outstnding singer needs!!..i just hope "no1" plays dirty politics dis time...tho i am hvin a feelin tat de game has already bgun ..newys i really wish Amey hs a better luck dis time!hope thngs turn out his way 😊