Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar

BEHIND THE SCENES part3

leal_shelly thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

BEHIND THE SCENES

FRIDAY EPISODE

Mandira tells himani that she has not got evn a single vote. She smiles. Judges shocked

Abhijeet's explanation

Bcoz prajakta left the show….

So acc. To them they dint want himani to be eliminated as acc. To the champions COMEDY THEME is a s2pid theme where girls go weaker…girls cannot dance lik s2pid madness and cant be giving sily expressions specially wen they are not actors…

Also there are no funny female songs which can be appealing to the audience.

So if she wud have cum there and singin MUTTU KUDI. She wud have been eliminated which they never wanted to happen coz himani is a very gud singer……

FARAH 2 Abhijeet- "so acc. To you it was for himani's better?"

Abhijeet nodes in positive.

( I personally liked the decision and support champions)

(I shall post more wen I cum 2 knw in detail coz sources say that champions asked himani in private if she wants to cum…..and she also denied coz of the same reason abhijeet gave)

AAMEEN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm... i dont knw what to say..
but this is so sad..that shez the only girl left now
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
no neha is also left thanks to her mentor farah 😉
But I can't believe toshi and himani didn't make it...yet again 😕 😕
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y does neha get saved every single time?? its really sad...
leal_shelly thumbnail
my personal view

neha sings better n better week by week
but dont knw y judges dont really give her marks
msti thumbnail
My favs left in challengers are Toshi and Himani 😃 But coz there will be judges choice from the last four left, I hope Toshi crosses over to Champs ASAP 😕   
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would've preferred Toshi getting transferred to the champions side but anyways, it might prove to be a blessing in disguise later for him...Ok, even if we take their reason for not selecting Himani at face value, then what was their reason for all votes to Mr. Sana and not a single vote to Toshi? Edited by simplyvivacious - 15 years ago
msti thumbnail
Hmm-- I think it might be 'coz Amit Sana has more Official value... he's got an album, has more vote banks, etc. etc 😛
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ shelly..I think Neha's 'Beedi' was horrible..She butchered the song completely..I like her as a person but would not want to listen to her as a singer even if my life depended on it... 😉 😛

@ msti..very good reasons then... 😛
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

@ shelly..I think Neha's 'Beedi' was horrible..She butchered the song completely..I like her as a person but would not want to listen to her as a singer even if my life depended on it... 😉 😛

@ msti..very good reasons then... 😛

hehe.. tat is really a gud one 😆😆😆