jedi_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi all! How are you? 😊

Okay, I'm sooo sorry for being late today. But it took me more time to load the videos and have my dinner!😳 So, without any delay, here's the update.

Part one

MD teases Shivaji to start preparing the wedding of his son. He replies that he will prepare the wedding of his son as well as that of his daughter. Aaji and Radha retire to Aaji's room and the latter gives her a necklace. She wears it but gets emotional. She starts thinking how she has deceived them by taking Dr Radha's place. She decides to tell the truth. Aaji senses Radha's uneasiness and sadness and asks her what is worrying her.

MD and Shivaji are talking and MD asks him if she can do Radha's Kanyadan and carry all the traditions from the girl's side in her house. Shivaji gladly agrees. Radha is seen coming down the stairs and when she learns that MD wants to do her Kanyadan she is touched and thanks them. Shlok enters and all are smiling. He says how happy he is that Radha has won everyone's heart. There's a small eye-locking session and MD and Shivaji tease him.

In the next scene, the wedding preparations are going on very grandly and while Shivaji is very happy Sonalika is fuming over why her father is bent upon marrying a widow. She is so irritated that she scolds a servant and when the maid comes to taunt Sonalika gets angry at her too.

MD asks whether the Mehndi is prepared. She learns that Radha had not yet arrived and she goes on to look for her.

Part two

Radha is getting ready and MD hastens everybody's preparations. Radha and MD have a sweet mother-daughter conversation. MD says that relationship made from true love lasts for seven lives and Radha's and Shlok's relationship is like that. But Radha seems disturbed on hearing that. MD asks her what she is thinking and Radha avoids her easily. When MD is gone Radha restarts thinking how she is hiding her truth and so on. Radha gets up to leave for the mehendi ceremony but she knocks over a sindoor box which falls and spills everywhere. Someone says that this is a bad omen and MD is also disturbed. She regains the situation by saying that it's only a mistake. Radha, still shocked, prays that nothing happen to her family.

Just then the scene shifts to a remote sort of a place in the middle of the day. A man's figure is shown( obviously that of Swapnil) and he is walking but his face is not shown. He takes a taxi and asks the driver to go to the Pratibha Nivas. Back there, Radha is going on with her decision to tell the truth about her identity. She tries to reach a number but in vain.

Part three

Radha phones to the Nehrukar's home. Shlok notices the ringing phone but it turns out that it's Sandeep who takes it. She wants to talk to Shlok but Sandeep tells her that the bride and groom can't talk to each other in such occasions. Radha is desperate and she decides to write a letter to him instead. She asks Sundari Kaki( I'm not sure I got that right...) to give the letter together with a gift to Shlok only. The episode stops on Radha's anxious face.

Preview for tomorrow: MD has got hold of Radha's gift for Shlok and she tells him that his love has sent it to him. She also points to the letter( I think she doesn't know it's a letter. Maybe she thinks it's another gift) but she teases that she will give it to him only after the wedding as he may not marry after getting it.

It was a sweet episode😊 I'm glad to see the family caring for Radha that much. MD is a blessing for Radha! But problems are looming ahead with Swapnil's entry and Radha's truth. Let's hope things won't turn out badly. But do watch. It's rare to see an episode where Radha is happy. In fact, Sonalika, Radha and MD looked great todayπŸ˜‰

Edited by jedi_girl - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

if he comes back radha might not be able to get married πŸ˜•
TVMaddess thumbnail
I want Radha to be married and then Swapnil shows up. But with the sindoor upshagun I am not sure what they are trying to signify??

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think she will marry shlok
sharala thumbnail
why is she waiting for all the preparations to be made before telling her truth...does she like being embarrased in front of everyone?...because that is what 's going to happen....
unless swaps comes back to claim his wife!!!!
he's in for a bonus in this case....since radha refuse to tell everyone her true identity!
tfs
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cute episode. but radha reeally needs to tell the truth !
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont know why but it seems like she will get married to Shlok and then he will realise the truth..after which it will be a disturbed life for everyone πŸ˜• ...

I hope tht Swapnil's entry will only focus on the future aspect of SR's married life πŸ˜•
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
let's hope for best
hope Shlok will handle with Radha nicely
smiles_uk thumbnail
hi am new to this drama ... wots radha secret