This is just too exciting!!!! OMG..YAY - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
I know i am also very excited. But i am confused abt one thing....will kanya go to godbole house or will she stay at Nanda house??
^^kanya and ranbir will go back to Godbole house for 8 days. Kanya is going to have take care of Ranbir, and Ranbir has to take care of Kanya 😆

Originally posted by zahrasonia

I dont get it guys can you tell me what happend in episode pleassssssssssss andif you do id relley apprieciate 😭

the update was just posted up by aysha here is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/944294

enjoy

yaaarrr i kno i am soo happy i cant stop watching todays epi online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

it was damn goood!!!!!!!

kanya is going to suffer
i am so happpy
RANBIR NANDA IS BAK IN ACTION

THE ROMANTic scenes are gna show like rankan scenes lil fights and eyelocks it htink i cant wait for dat

ahhhr but guys todays eppi was brill
10000/10000 rated for me .....
^^Yep, yep Salma it was just mindblowing yaar. The whole epi was done beautiful, especailly by Ranbir. The cutie was so excited that he was going to spend 8 days with his Kanya. Awesome!
Yeah, after so many days he's happy
His dance was so cute!!!!
Kanya has finally developed some emotions for ranbir....becuz she didnt throw the vase.....and aditiya bhai told ranbir if she doesnt throw an object at him that means there is some feelings hidden in her heart

But ranbir waw so cute 😳 😳
okay wait , am confused now what's going ranbir and archi are bro and sis ..what ???//
well i have to watch this today episode..lolz i dint watch it yet
Ranbir is so cuteee.....and Kanya do love Ranbir....i cnt wait till mondayyy.....i hope the whole week will have Rankan cute scenes.....