They showed what we wanted!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG  guys i am so happy they finally showed what we wanted they were fair with ranbir and ranbir told everything in front of everyone so they realised that kanya was wrong wahoo(she was truley wrong now she is gonna suffer cuz she made ranbir suffer so now its her turn )😊 and ranbir showed shanta πŸ˜†he should of always acted with shanta this way cuz shanta is just a bai that puts her nose in every single thing and thank god now they r gonna show more respect towards rannu cuz aditya told him to show attitude so his gonna and then they r gonna show him respect and realise how important he is😊 RIGHT GUYS??? U GUYS LIKED TODAYS EPISODE RIGHT ???it was awsome cuz ranbir finally got fairity yay yay 😊  Edited by candy princess - 15 years ago
I dont like the episode i loved ittt.....uff Ranbir was sooooo cuteeeeeee.....the way he said to Anand "Ager aap meri jaga hote aur Pammi the Mummy ki life main koi Chunnu aa jata"...hahahahahahahaha it was hillarious....uff yaaar loved the episode it was more than rocking!!!! πŸ‘
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that was πŸ˜† πŸ˜† good diaglogue πŸ‘
yeps feats the dialogues were just awesome!!!!
i kno candy today show was every ones likein i'd give 100/100

rannu was awesome he shut kanya and shanta up...
im gna watch todays epi over and over again coz i still cant get it into my head lol!!!
rannu is bak!!
kanya to suffer yay!

Originally posted by jshaila

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that was πŸ˜† πŸ˜† good diaglogue πŸ‘

Very true...great dialouge!!!πŸ˜†

Absolutly loved the episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are some people who need to be told offf once in a while to tell them that no one is superioir than you...every one is has their limits..and Ranuu Reeaaaalllllyyyyy gave it to shanta and kaniya..... πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘
the episode was rocking πŸ˜† i loved each n every part ov it πŸ˜ƒ