Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
I think Iqbal shud stop taking shows as a joke and be a professional...if he had problem with some actor or whoever on the sets, he shud hve just avoided/ignored and continue working cause as mentioned by others and himself too(i think) hes a "professional" and I dont think this act of his counts as a professionalism! Moreover if he left the show just because its gonna end in a few months, well thats way more unprofessional! ๐Ÿคข

He shud start getting a lil more serious with his profession!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

I think Iqbal shud stop taking shows as a joke and be a professional...if he had problem with some actor or whoever on the sets, he shud hve just avoided/ignored and continue working cause as mentioned by others and himself too(i think) hes a "professional" and I dont think this act of his counts as a professionalism! Moreover if he left the show just because its gonna end in a few months, well thats way more unprofessional! ๐Ÿคข

He shud start getting a lil more serious with his profession!

how is leaving a show after your contract ends unprofessional๐Ÿ˜• his contract was over, done he had a choice if he wanted to stay or leave whats wrong with that.

Ana, yaar calm down! Its ok!Edited by queenkumar - 15 years ago
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana1

how is leaving a show after your contract ends unprofessional๐Ÿ˜• his contract was over, done he had a choice if he wanted to stay or leave whats wrong with that.

In my POV, wat he did is unprofessional, hes unprofessional....you can change my POV? lol! Try if you can ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
*~sneha~* thumbnail
@~angelz16~ :Well i see noone is very much interested in changing anyone's point of view.I think you shud calm down.he is quiet serious about his career, his contract ended he didnt wish to renew it.It is as simple as that.
anku- thumbnail
^....I am calm! Very calmm....its my POV and ya it will remian the same! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anku- thumbnail

Unprofessional ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqbalk fan

contract doesnt bind u forever๐Ÿ˜†

Attitude tells how you are forever ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anku- thumbnail
I hve never seen CHA....Iqbals my most unfavourite actor!! Why wud I miss him? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I see you dont understand or do not want to understand wat ones writing! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 15 years ago