Final Salute to Iqbal as Off. Adhikari! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Oh God Di I wasnt so sad when I heard the news..But now looking at the pics makes me want to cry 😭
Oh god he was soooo good...Look at the Misra Ji Pics 😭 Oh I will miss him

No cying my rajkumari, I know the pics are what gets us...when I was going thru them it brought back all kinds of memories I tell u! πŸ˜•

nahin woh Rakhi sawant hai..apne KAAMDEV ke saathπŸ˜†

salute kaiku...me uski chaukidaar nahin lagi hui....mein toh kuch aur hoon...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by living.doll

oh ur already dancing in ur siggi.. arnt u? πŸ˜†

i meant ur supposed to send a final salute to abhi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

jaa rahe ho tum..kahan jaaoge...laut kar waapis yahin aaaogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by queenkumar

Seetu has lost it with her song mu! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Now looking at these pics, he was a real khadoos as chikna! πŸ˜†
haww massi...kya yaar...aise words..tauba tauba...i closed my eyes nd looked at em!!! πŸ˜ƒ
beautiful post queenie thanks the pictures are simply amazing and rocking, absolutely beautiful πŸ‘ appreciate all the hardwork you put in it

Farewell to Iqbal as abhi, you made him real and that was special, i will miss him terribly and Goodbye and god bless to Iqbal all the best in his new venture and we pray he gets the happiness and the job satisfaction he so deserves and much more.

A talented actor and thanks  for catering for all ur fans.

thanks once again for the post and keep rocking, the pictures are just pure amazing

loads of love

LZ xxx

Edited by LadyZaib - 15 years ago

Originally posted by sateera_angad

haww massi...kya yaar...aise words..tauba tauba...i closed my eyes nd looked at em!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Amazing u saw them  with closed eyes!  πŸ˜†

aww amazing post now this is making me get soooo emotional (final salute 😭 😭 )
i think this character has been one of the most powerful ones which made laugh n cry!! IQ did a spectular job n look, days went soo quick di, its been 1 yr already when iq joined miditech! i will really miss those mishra days, godd dat bhallar mission, dat suniye jee dialogue, apke irade theek tho hain, abhi se panga lena is no cake walk, those kamdev scenes, will basically miss everything 😳 πŸ˜†
all the best iq! hope u'll be bk soon!! 😳 😳

oh yh btw loved each n every pic di, they'r simply amazing😳 thanx for making this awesome post!

Edited by *4rom heaven* - 15 years ago
Thanks Zainu, I left my external at home and had to do with whatever I had on external at office, thank god I had these pics. Mu is a life savor I tell u!

Glad u like the post, it will get emotional for me as well, it hasn't hit me yet! πŸ˜”
^^ yh di, cnt believe today will be iq's last epi for CHA!! πŸ˜” (well coz the epi hasnt been aired in uk yet) Edited by *4rom heaven* - 15 years ago