Ishanvii
Ishanvii

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Please do rate Sujata at the chaskermeterBig smile

Link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=943186&T PN=1&#16251270

MAY 15

KM=Koki maasi

KM is in VI's room.She asks him how he would react if Saara is ever thrown out of her sasural for a mistake?Vi says that Saara is his daughter and would never do such blunders and even if something happens she will come to her fathers house cause her dad will support her.KM tells Vi for Sujata maayka,sasural  and everything is Vireshs house and where would she go?Viresh says that she would go to her friends house for whom she lied to her husband and that he doesn't bother about a person who doesn't care for him..Kokimassi tells him that they are husband wife and what he is doing is wrong..Viresh is irritated and asks her to stop the lectures and wants to hear nothing a servant and asks her to be in her place .Kokimassi apologizes and asks him to consider Sus place in his life too  and tells   the real 'nuksaan;is Vi's cause he doesn't know what has really happened.Faibaa hears this and tells KM that she will speak to Vi.

Faibaa is talking to Veeru.She tells him to think what the society will think about them cause Sujata is not in the house.She says that the people will blame either Vi orFaibaa herself and that she doesn't want to hear that from the society.Faibaa asks Vi to call Su back and that they ask about 1 lakh rupee later..Faibaa comes down calling KM and asks her to call Su back cause Vi said so..KMcomes outside but Su is nowhere to be found.She tells Vi that Su is not there..Faibaa is irritated that even after the chori she left the house and that the whole world will know about it.She tells Vi that his father was right about that Sujata will one day destroy Vis life .Kokimassi pleads Vi to search for Su.Vi says that could be with her friends and that he doesn't bother cause she doesn't care for him too..Vi goes upstairs  and Sara leaves with him..

Sam is sad and goes out  .He recollects everything that happened..He sees an accident spot and rushes there and is relieved that its not sujata.He keeps saying to himself that he is sorry and aks him mom to come back.

KM phones Shaila  and asks whether Su is at her place.Shaila says no and wants to know what happened..KM tells her that Vi made her leave the house and is worried.Shaila tells her not to worry and that she and Roshi will bringSu home..Ro-shaila in a car and are searching for Su.Ros is very angry and wonders how all such things happen .She is angry at both VI and SU.Ro spots Su  but somehow misses her. Su is walking through the road and a  black car is charging towards her Ouch.

Next day .Roshni is  angry  and tells Viresh that she is disappointed in  him and that Sujata is his wife and not slave  for him to throw her out no matter what had happened.Viresh tells her that her best friend is not innocent too.Shaila asks Ro to calm down.Faibaa is irritated that Su could care less about  their familys respect but should have thought about her sons health..Sam was searching her in the rain the previous night..

Vi tells her she left the house and will come back.Roshni fires up again and asks him not to lie the fact that he threw her out.Faibaa keeps on defending Vi.Jatin reaches there and says that he tried everwhere but couldn't find Su.Kokimaasi asks Vi to do something or the kids will lose their mother

Menka reaches there and asks for Su.She tells Vi that she was there the night before and knows everything.Vi defends himself saying that after what Su has done she has no right to live in the house..Menka tells him that as much as she understands Sujata willnever do anything that bad and asks him to search for her..Vi says they did so but cant find her anywhere..EPI ends in Menkas shocked face..

Edited by lvsgm - 15 May 2008 at 4:14pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ishidimpfathoonssereneJaanu80arrpee2rheakamatsusharanigKimyaivanta29viraf4usumu87val0822heartsmartnmhilamushkan_2003kajal03princeznapriyavshijhuneela226uknaik99anna44swatinarang

kajal03 Goldie
kajal03
kajal03

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thnaks for wonderful update.

I hate Viresh. I would divorce him right away... talak... talak....talak...   The End. Angry
susmithamanav Senior Member
susmithamanav
susmithamanav

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
wow as usual none can beat u in updating. and now the serial is catching some pace too. thanx for the update.
tanu001 Groupbie
tanu001
tanu001

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you! Viresh is the biggest jerk ever! The worst kind of husband to have for sure! Angry Sujatha is way way WAY too good for him! I'm glad Sam finally feels bad now tho!
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
virish is such a bad husband. i am glad sam knows he is wrong
saimaforum Newbie
saimaforum
saimaforum

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Guys take a chill pill its just a serial
saimaforum Newbie
saimaforum
saimaforum

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajal03

Thnaks for wonderful update.

I hate Viresh. I would divorce him right away... talak... talak....talak...   The End. Angry

dont be hyper....RELAX...its not a true story....take a chill pill
Ishanvii IF-Dazzler
Ishanvii
Ishanvii

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

@susmitha I agree.the serial seems to be finally moving forward..

Agree with all u guys on Viresh..
Coming to the epi..

what am I glad about

got to see Jatin LOL ..I find the guy adorable in pink..lolz He needs to get more screen space and a story line with Saara if she is every going to get it right..

Sam..That guy may have a lot of issues but He knows that he completely messed up and is out searching for Sujata

Koki maassi..No matter what she keeps on confronting Vi for Sujata

Not glad

Viresh..

absolutely surprised that there isnt any vulnerability in him ..the only time viresh has been shown a little bit vulnerable was when he was drunk in the second or third episode

Faibaa.some times they say that a woman is another womans enemy

Saara..One daddys girl evenif the dad is the biggest jerk that walks the planet.

Edited by lvsgm - 15 May 2008 at 4:25pm

Go to top