Grahasti
Grahasti

New Clothes Ideas for Rishi--PLZ READ

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged

hello Friends..

Here are few Clothes Ideas for Rishi...Please..Creatives or whom so ever is responsibel for His Clothes Look HERE as if you all can hear our advice to make him wear StripesStern Smile then..Look at these as well..I am begging on my kneesOuchLOL

First Stripes...I wnated him to wear Thin Stripes not the Kind of you all are making him wear these days..Geek Stern Smile they look hideousOuch

If Stripes then here are few suggestions..Tongue

Now WHY CANT HE WEAR DENIM SHIRTS...Stern Smile Like this..with White tee inside Confused

WHY CANT HE WEAR CORDUORY PANTS..FLAT FRONTSOuch like these...Ouch

They will look good with both Formal nd Causal Shirts!!Big smile

Now Andy Style ..this wa sandy style in Mamta..and you all FORGOT Stern Smile

Make him wear Vests over shirts...instead of Coats instead of Blazers..If you all think i dont ...see it then..its your mistake...those aint Blazer...but coast of suitsAngry

Like See here SRK is wearing vests over a jeans and shirt nd looking so koolClap

Something Like this...PLEASE...ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS...TAKE NOTE..FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE Angry

Now Why Cant Rishi wears PANTS FORMAL ONES...SO TRY ND EXPERIMENT THERE AS WELLOuch

<< like thisCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Related Videos

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

If he wears stripes...then he will look like a zebra Clown..muhaha! *ebil lookie* Embarrassed

so that means he can become a crossing here...so I can cross the road safely Embarrassed those first 2 pics..are HORRENDOUS..they are horrible..imma laugh so much if he comes wearing those next week Smile

LOL stop crying...he cant pull these clothes out of the screen and wear them Angry

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
the first two striped shirts remind me of pyjamas nish. they are terrible. well, lets see what he does?
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

If he wears stripes...then he will look like a zebra Clown..muhaha! *ebil lookie* Embarrassed

ZEBRA not a bad name Ermm LOL well lets ...compile all names of him which we are having here LOL

so that means he can become a crossing here...so I can cross the road safely Embarrassed those first 2 pics..are HORRENDOUS..they are horrible..imma laugh so much if he comes wearing those next week Smile

which one..you dodo..GORKEY LOL no he would look really cool in those...vests trust me..he used to wear those in MamtaTongue

LOL stop crying...he cant pull these clothes out of the screen and wear them Angry

well i know...that but...remember..the word STRPE  which we used here and now repenting..LOL

the first two striped shirts remind me of pyjamas nish. they are terrible. well, lets see what he does?

Gosh..pyjamas....man its now synonyom of his name Rishi hereLOL...those shirst could be bad...but how about vests chalia...you know he used to wear those in his previous shows...nd used to look awesomeClap

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

I don't like the first set of clothes for him at all, from the pictures I've seen of him he seems to wear such similar styles, I think the pictures below of SRK's would suit him more. PS: Not that I pay any/much attention to your Andy..LOLLOL

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

ZEBRA not a bad name Ermm LOL well lets ...compile all names of him which we are having here LOL yes I think the list is endless LOL

which one..you dodo..GORKEY LOL no he would look really cool in those...vests trust me..he used to wear those in MamtaTongueno I was talking about the first two shirts you posted..they are nastyPinchLOL

well i know...that but...remember..the word STRPE  which we used here and now repenting..LOL yes YOU are repenting Sleepy shame on ju LOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

I don't like the first set of clothes for him at all, from the pictures I've seen of him he seems to wear such similar styles, I think the pictures below of SRK's would suit him more. PS: Not that I pay any/much attention to your Andy..LOLLOL

hey soni mahiwal....Embarrassed well i know i am getting flak for posting those shirts..some calling it payjama shirts Stern Smile others...totally blahLOL but what my point was..i want him to wear..thins stripes not the broad ones he is sporting at the moment...

and man you can drool anyone..he is NOT MY ANDY he is our ANDYLOL

Edited by Nishtha - 17 May 2008 at 5:51am
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged

yes I think the list is endless LOL

yup..so lemme try it out for once...Wallhanging..Wall...Basketof clothes...coriander leaves..pizza toppings...and payjama wearerROFLROFLROFL Am i forgetting any...Ermm ROFL

Tongueno I was talking about the first two shirts you posted..they are nastyPinchLOL

ok got it..and accept that those were aweful choice on my part..but i wnat him to wear THIN STRIPES...THIN...LOL

LOL yes YOU are repenting Sleepy shame on ju LOL

well EXCUSE ME...you are equal partner in my crime...ok Stern Smile ROFL

Go to top