India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Is it just me??

*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I don't know about you guys, but after watching today's episode, I am feeling quite emotional
Cry .... I think the title track did it really..... it reminds me of SV soo much and of course they
played that in SV's last moments. Unhappy
They are slowly showing elements of SV- the current misunderstanding between AD (lord knows
there was always one with SV), the way Amar is almost blindly trusting Sindoora (hmm sound
familiar?) The way Sindoora is succeeding in trying to get the upper hand and keeping AD apart!

Can't Amar realise the pain Divz is feeling.... the love she has for him? Cry When he had wiped
his tears- and she wanted to go to him..... I felt Sv's presence.

Sorry guys... a bit of a depressing post, but I just couldn't help it! Embarrassed

princess_sangha Senior Member
princess_sangha
princess_sangha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i know Cry

bechara sagarr...errr...i mean Amar..i luved it when Divya was about to go to wipe Amar's tears..doesnt that show dat Amar likes Divya

stupid samrat mann! Angry I get all dese feelings when am watching dat show but i convince myself thinking mannn!its just a "reallly tuching fullpacked emotional" show Tongue
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
It is just you Sahar, you may have lost it. Smile

Kidding shidding.

I miss them, by THEM....I don't just mean SV. I mean them as a couple, their scenes. I want a whole episode with AD on their own. I feel so emotional when we have SVAD scenes and feel really down when we don't have them either. Its like I want to clench my fists out of frustration...I want to SEE them 24/7. And I dont like being away from I-F either but thanks to exams...I have to. Cant wait till they're over.

Mujhe kisi aur ko nahin dekhna. Why does Dulhan seem so crowded now? Or is it just me? Hehe.

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 May 2008 at 11:49am
animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i knwo dear(sry dunno ur name) i mean Cry even i gt so emotional listening dat song i mean it revived bac all dosee old memories of sagar and vidyaaaaa and lowly indeed dey r getting bc those elementsssss i was feeling so emotional Cry Cry aawwwwww kab milenge dono ......kab kab cant w8 mroee
A r y a n IF-Sizzlerz
A r y a n
A r y a n

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
It got me all emotional as it reminds me of SV and their death Cry Their love for each other was just something else.I'm missing them SO much, I really want them back NOW! But I know we have to wait.I know DA are SV/SD and we havent seen much of their love story but I just dont feel the same about them as I do for SV.When SV were there I fell in love with SD's chemistry as well as SV's characters.I just miss their characters and that eternal love, which is missing in DA right now.Might appear later.

Yeah same thing is repeating.Why the hell does Amar think that he survived because of Sindoora? Dead And yes why cant DA just tell each other how they feel?

Come back SV Unhappy If they make us wait too long them I'm gonna grab 2 dandas and whack both Amar-Divya on the head, that should do the trick LOL Although technically they havent really lost their memory but oh well, serials mein chalta hai Tongue
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Reemz.... when I read your first line I was like Shocked .... lol na I am just
having one of those days- and
you are absolutely right when you say you just want to see AD 24/7 but
then when you don't see
them you feel down! Yeh kaise mood altering show hai yaar?!! Tongue
Yes I agree- it is crowded now- i think Samrat and sindoora's big head is
the reason! Also the
emptiness that is Chandra unnecessarily fills all the gaps in the show!
Goodluck in your exams..... I too have them coming up and IF is sucha
distraction for me, but what
can i say, u know i can't keep away! Confused Tongue

Aryan.... I am glad you also miss SV as much or even more than me!
Tongue Their love was definitely
something else..... Clap

LOL And the danda idea..... LOL bilkul tikh kaha- serials mein yeh sab
chalta hai!! LOL But make
sure you don't accidentally hit them twice- kya patha- ek hi pal mein SV
se phir se AD banjaye?!!!
Wink LOL

Edited by *Enchanted* - 15 May 2008 at 1:23pm
noodles IF-Rockerz
noodles
noodles

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I feel the exact same way also.

You know, when AD were walking together towards SV's room it reminded me of the time they were walking together like that after Sagar's birthday. Tongue It was exactly the same like that time. Embarrassed

I'm feeling too very nostalgic these days. Tongue

Edited by noodles - 15 May 2008 at 1:47pm
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Duhann is crowded and crowded by annoying people like Sam..I hate this guy...

You are not alone...I missed them sooo much that I stopped watching for a long time and promised to myself, I only watch when SD are back...

Uff..if this khandaan went away somewhere leaving AD alone..wouldn't that be great...kash....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index