Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

15 May RKAB written update

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Hey ma comps runin really slow so im doin a breif quick update!!! then ima gunna turn it of n go n eat!!! hopefully it will be feeling better by then n ill join all u lovely peeps again!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

Recap:- Rudr see's RB in the club n takes a pik, he then goes home on the mission to show it to everyone n break Yudi's marriage

Rudr goes beserk n talks direspectfully towards his dad n Yudi
    the king has had enough n tells him that enough is enough
    rudr goes through his fone n finds the piks of RB
  • he informs the king of what a joice he has in a DIL sacastically

Break

is about to show the proof to the king But CR grabs the fone jus in time
    she goes mad it him (all fake obviously) n Slaps him (now that was real n loud n clear!!!LOL) and then a back hander for good measure
    she gives him a lecture about being drunk n silly
    Rudr tries to prove himself but CR wont let him n send him to his room (like a naughty boy!!!)
    CR apologises on Rudrs behalf
    the King asks to see the mobile
    Cr shows him n he finds a pik of another ( CR has obviously deleted it!!)
    CR covers RBs back saying that in his intoxication he probs couldnt recognise her
    CR thinks that if Rudr had shown the pik everything would have been ruined! why doesnt he have any sense? (coz he is ur son n u dont have no sense ur self!!!Dead)
    Yudi reasures CR that he will talk to Rudr
    CR goes to calm down the king so he doesnt get ill
    she meets Rani on the staircase who saw n heard all this and tells Rani to tell BR that everything is fine!!! (yeah ryt with u around nuffin is fine!!!)
    Rani turns her back to the Aproaching Yudi to hide from him
  • n then she watches him lovingly as he walks away!!!Embarrassed (jus like she should!!!)

Break

the king is pacing his room floor
    CR enters n placates him!!! But the king blames her for Rudrs attiude n says that she hasnt taught her son well
    CR says that it was a mistake n youths make such mistakes (yeah ryt it wasnt a mistake!!! ur the mistake!!)
    Cr goes to see Rudr
    Rani thinks that what did Rudr wanna say? has he come to find out RBs truth? i jus hope that after marriage she sorts herself out as Yudi will not be able to cope with such a wife!
    Rudr is asleep n CR gives him lad n thinks plz forgive me son!!
    she tells suk to tell Rudr to see her in the mornin n to take care of him now
    in the mornin Saksham is questioning Yudi about if their was any truth in rudrs accusation
    Yudi replies he doesnt kno n agrees that maybe Rudr is doing ryt or even wrong (poor boy he's missin Rani so much he is confused!!!
    Rudr see CR in the mornin
    Rudr asks why did u call me here?
    Cr asks if he is angry with her n she says u have ryt to be as i hit u. im sorry i couldnt even sleep last nyt!!!
    CR tells Rudr that i kno RBs truth n i have known since the begining n i dont want anyone to know her truth before the ryt time!!!
    The king is in the corridor n asks for CR he is directed to Rudr n CRs room
    CR is telling Rudr how it is neceassaryt that yudi marry a bad girl as this will make a man life hell and thats what i want for ydui!!! (WITCH!!)
    CR says i know RB will not be controlled by anyone and then i will instigate the king agaisnt yudi as if a man cant control his wife how will he rule? n then i will tell the king that he should make u the nex heir n this is the dream i have dreamt for u since u were born
    Rudr is happy n bigs up his mother!!!
  • ends on CRs happy face!!!

comments:- man that CR is satan incarnate!!!DeadAngry

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 15 May 2008 at 11:18am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Archananancy2Lucky78krassmrvlsmedhsarchie76giguserharish_kenchinnasrixXxZiNnAyRaxXxruby_rennesp87wassup28sumu87gayatri_hatersA2Z_84nanda_gopadaddysgirl786mushkan_2003famy.knangels_eyescheeselovasunflower52anna44-JC--aditi-

angels_eyes IF-Dazzler
angels_eyes
angels_eyes

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i really hope this marrige wont happen
someone has to stop it
i have a feeling that munna will be the key of yudi to find rani
thanx 4 the update
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Bee thanks for update..we already know CR Angry gonna do..her plan is ruin yudi, BR and nikki..now i have shak tat nikki's condition maybe CR responsibilty..how sick mind CR Dead and her KIDS.. Dead
Now we know bhav & rudra..
Rani do something find out..your yudi going to ruin..
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
gayatri_haters Senior Member
gayatri_haters
gayatri_haters

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I also think that Munna will help Yudi meet Rani.
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angels_eyes

i really hope this marrige wont happen
someone has to stop it
i have a feeling that munna will be the key of yudi to find rani
thanx 4 the update

oh kwl idea i never thought of that!!! yh maybe Munna n Yudi will chat n Munna will lead him to his sis or sumat along those lines!!!

thnks angel_eyes u have baught hope to me!!!Embarrassed

xXx Bee

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pop77

Bee thanks for update..we already know CR Angry gonna do..her plan is ruin yudi, BR and nikki..now i have shak tat nikki's condition maybe CR responsibilty..how sick mind CR Dead and her KIDS.. Dead
Now we know bhav & rudra..
Rani do something find out..your yudi going to ruin..

yah i kno Rani u know the truth instead of praying she will change u should pray dat she gets found out!!! rani!!! oh n save BR while ur at it n then u can be yudi wife n the king wont say anything as the only thing that he seriously seems to care about is BR n if u save her u cant go wrong!!!Embarrassed

oh i can hope!!!Embarrassed

xXx BeeBig smile

koko<3 Senior Member
koko<3
koko<3

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
thanks!

Go to top