not seen her for ages!!!!!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
She's been out of town! I keep in touch with her through FB! 😛
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah heenu i can se how well ur masoom wait for me n fary than we wil fix u with our huby SRK 😆 😳
srklicious thumbnail

the Knight Rider

Shah Rukh Khan recently helped a Kashmiri Pandit refugee family who met with a serious car accident on their way from Jammu to Delhi. When filmmaker Ashok Pandit, another Kashmiri Pandit, came to know about the accident, he asked Shah Rukh for help and the actor was generous enough to lend his instant monetary support. Pandit himself claims that this is not the first time that SRK has come forward to help out somebody in genuine need. He has a long list of philanthropic deeds to his credit and though the superstar would not like to personally put light on his bigheartedness, we at Indiatimes Movies reveal some of the instances when Shah Rukh Khan didn't think twice before shelling out bucks and time for a noble cause.

Every child has an ambition to be someone when he grows up. Unfortunately some children do not have the privilege. So for young ones suffering from life-threatening diseases, a dream coming true is as good as a miracle happening in their life. A small NGO called Make a Wish Foundation work out on the wishes of such children and make their wishes come true.

Shah Rukh Khan has been closely involved with this NGO and has consistently come to help them out whenever they have approached him. Many of these little ones wish to meet Shah Rukh Khan and the actor arranges for such kids to be driven to his house and ensures that he spends some quality time with them bringing in joy in their lifespan.

Fame check

The media is always hunting for an SRK quote. A Shah Rukh Khan interview sells more than anything. The actor who is quite aware of his popularity and market value used it to good effect a decade back.

During the release of his film Dil To Pagal Hai, Shah Rukh used to charge Rs 5000 per interview whenever a media channel interviewed him. But before you think he exploited his fame to his benefit, let's clarify that he used the money strictly for charity purposes only. He used to take the money in the form of cheques in the favour of NGO.

Charity begins at the small screen

Shah Rukh Khan has been a popular name on the small screen even after becoming a superstar. With his stint on the Kaun Banega Crorepati show, Shah Rukh has been instrumental in getting a lot of prize money donated to social causes. He might have not directly donated from the show but got many of his friends like Karan Johar, Farah Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Priety Zinta and Rani Mukherjee as celebrity guests on the show to donate all their prize money for some noble cause.

Shah Rukh also was a part of the Kinetic Mega Show on television some years back where he donated a cheque of one lakh rupees to some charitable organization.

Moral policy

When Shah Rukh was working on Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas, an unfortunate incident occurred on the sets. A person who had just come to visit the sets and see the shooting, met with a tragic accident when a large fan fell on him and he died on the spot.

Shah Rukh personally offered help to the deceased's family and send them money in testing times. SRK was not responsible for the mishap in any way nor was he officially obligated to help. But out of his moral sense, the actor did come forward to do the needful.

Bonus time

Everyone who has been working with Shah Rukh Khan's company Red Chillies Entertainment right from the top-level managers to the watchmen have been treated with utmost love and respect. Shah Rukh might be taking additional revenues from banners for his star power but he distributes the share from profits to his company members as well.

It is believed that after the super success of his film Om Shanti Om, SRK distributed a good part of the profits amongst his company employees as a goodwill bonus.

Help in need is help indeed

Some years back a reporter from a popular media channel met with an accident just after he had interviewed Shah Rukh Khan. His condition was quite critical and the hospital authorities demanded big money for his treatment since the injuries were severe. There was little time and quick money was needed for his admission.

When SRK got to know about this, he immediately arranged for the money which reportedly amounted to as high as Rs one lakh per day for the treatment. Unfortunately the guy succumbed to his injuries in some days.

Indiatimes Movies salutes this Knight Rider in more ways than one.

http://movies.indiatimes.com/quickies/3056884.cms
srklicious thumbnail

"SRK is not my backslapping buddy"

Karan Johar talks about how he can say, 'Oh, shut up!' to buddy Gauri Khan, but wouldn't ever dream of saying so to SRK

Back to Section Stories Posted On Friday, May 23, 2008
http://cms.mumbaimirror.com/portalfi...0508/36-01.jpg

• You turn 36 on May 25.

Must I be reminded of that? I can't believe I'm inching towards 40.

• But life begins at 40, doesn't it?

That's the biggest lie said by people who can't accept that they are growing old. I'm older, and hopefully wiser.

• Has the film industry made you wiser?

It has toughened me for sure. I only pray that I'm not making the wrong decisions.

• You seem to be making all the right moves.

Right now, I want to expand my production house.

• Were you pompous as a child?

In fact, I had a huge complex because of my weight. Today, I'm so gregarious because I have overcome all my insecurities. I feel good about interacting with people. I can't let my life be like an open book as there are chapters I don't want anyone to read. I have many secrets.

• You go all out for Shah Rukh Khan. Recently, you came back all the way from Miami to attend his first IPL match and postponed your own film to accommodate Aditya Chopra's film with SRK.

Yes. But isn't that a given in any friendship? Shah Rukh is like family for me. I'm quite petrified of Shah Rukh and he knows it. He is not my backslapping buddy. His wife Gauri is the one who is more of a friend. She's the one I can say, 'Oh, Shut up!' to but even in my wildest dreams, I can't imagine telling SRK to shut up.

• But, will SRK do as much for you as you do for him?

I want to reach a point where I don't expect anything in return. I have full faith in my relationships and believe that they will never disappoint me.

• So, you want to be Mr Congeniality?

I used to be like that in school. I had this craving to be loved, maybe because I was the only child. Today, I've made up for those lonely years with rock-solid relationships. I have no shortage of 4 am friends.

• But, don't you miss that one special person to share your life with?

Last year when I spoke about this, Farah Khan made fun of me. Yes, I'm lonely and single but I'm looking for love. I'm waiting for love to happen to me this year. I know I'll find the right person very soon.

• You're looking out both for love and a new home?

Well…my mom wants both. She first wants a house with a sea-view.

• Is Khan about the Muslim identity and the isolation of the mainstream Muslim?

I'm just making a film. I'm not doing it to be radically different. It's a film full of emotions with a bit of my unusual style. But isn't it time I started getting out of the safe zone at 36?

• So, this is a mature Karan Johar speaking?

I don't know if it's maturity or plain common sense. All I know is that while shooting an item song for Kabhi Alvidaa Na Kehna I was so f*****g bored! My choreographer Farah and I felt I had become mechanical. I needed a change.

• So, no more formula-based films from you?

My Name Is Khan is an exciting project. For the first time, I'm directing a film that has characters and situations I'm not familiar with. I think I'm the wrong man to direct this film.

• So who do think should be directing My Name Is Khan?

Mani Ratnam, Rakeysh Mehra or Raju Hirani but certainly not me. But, I'm hundred per cent sure I can pull it off.

• Can you ever make a film without Shah Rukh Khan?

I wouldn't like to think about it. Of course it can happen. One can never predict where life will take us...

Source:http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpa...43454116670d21
srklicious thumbnail
SRK has a sharp memory

We are all fans of Shah Rukh Khan's acting but we hardly get to see him live. However, in Paanchvi Pass, whatever he does is spontaneous and original.

And when it comes to reciting dialogues of his films or dancing on his songs, he has a very strong memory.

And recently when there was a question regarding Doha, he managed to recite the entire Doha without any reference. It was amazing. He can also manage the show without a script or a prompter.

He commented, "I still get nervous during my shot but when I get it right my audience and director are surprised. It is just a great feeling. I can live with that happiness for at least the next 20 days."

Meet the lively teacher and his naughty paltan every Friday - Sunday at 8 pm
http://www.indya.com/paanchvipass/Ne...ss_20080522_33
srklicious thumbnail
The real SRK

We asked our Paanchvi class teacher who the real SRK is - the actor, husband or the father?

Shah Rukh confesses that it is difficult for him also to distinguish between it and says, "I do not know myself. The only thing I can say is I keep acting the whole day. You do lots of things which are larger than life and gradually the lines between all of them become thinner."

"But I think the closest I was to myself was during KBC and now in this show!"

He explains, "This show gives me a chance to show how I am in reality. Here I am what I am - may be better dressed or made up, may be they have given me lines by wonderful writers but more or less the emotions are like me.

You have seen me being naughty and sarcastic, hugging someone with love. At that point of time I am emoting the way I do in real life. Of course at home I am a father and those are emotions which I really can't say talk about. But I have got a lovely and most wonderful family."

To know more about the real Shah Rukh keep watching Paanchvi Pass every Friday –Sunday at 8 pm.
http://www.indya.com/paanchvipass/Ne...ss_20080523_34
srklicious thumbnail
SRK loves to work with kids

Shah Rukh Khan is not only a great actor and host but also a great father which we learnt when he spoke to us about teaching his kids.
Speaking about kids, he says, "If you see my childhood pictures you would have never said that I will become an actor. All kids are different and that is the beauty of kids - they are unrestricted in their behaviour. They are completely untouched by social and ethical restrictions .That is why sometimes we find them rude but still forgivable."

He adds, "As we grow old we have so many cultural and social restrictions like talk to elders in a particular manner and behave well with women etc. So we become conscious of so many things. These disciplines are surely good but sometimes it restricts us."

SRK says she still wants to live a free life like a child. "At the age of 10-11 society does not touch you. I really appreciate this freedom of life and I hope I can maintain it all my life. I really want to be honest like kids. I say what I feel so I identify with that aspect of the kids. Their liveliness, innocence and a bit of rudeness, I want it too."

http://www.indya.com/paanchvipass/Ne...ss_20080522_32
Jungli Billi thumbnail
^^ some of these articles wud look pretty in PP forum mariam *hint* 😛 😆
Jungli Billi thumbnail
^^ yes new crush ☺️

keep eyes in pockets everyone...☺️