(SHAHRUKH *KING KHAN READPG *46 - Page 9

Posted: 15 years ago
good morning everyone what's going on?

Originally posted by Henna042

the only thing i'll win is best gayab member πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or mogambo/villain of the FC πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n these awards don't even exist πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

jus messing around...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hello who told u that these awards don't exist they do exist recently in heaven we awarded shamila the mogambo award to here it's u alwatys between the loyal sauts and ourr hubbyπŸ˜†

P.S gow was the exam?

on the sets of RNBDJ

Edited by fizzwizz - 15 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan starts shooting for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi 

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, May 16, 2008 - 17:28 IST

Click above for more stills
Who would think that 13 years have passed since the first time this jodi came together? At that time, the director was merely the scion of a great filmmaking family and the star was best known for taking on negative roles that no one else would. Then the magic they conjured up in their first film together, redefined Hindi cinema and set them on their respective paths to the heights of glory.

Now 13 years after Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge first took the country by storm, and eight years after Mohabbatein, the jodi of Aditya Chopra, superstar director, and Shah Rukh Khan, superstar actor are together again, this time for the latest from Aditya Chopra as director, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi with newcomer Anushka Sharma who joined in on the first day of shoot. It was evident that Shah Rukh Khan was approaching this new role with his old comrade, with as much gusto and passion as ever.

"Starting the first day of shooting is what still gives me goose bumps like nothing else," said King Khan. "And to make films with Yash Raj, that too when Adi is directing, is an experience that is more than 100% exciting. Yash Raj Films is, and will always be, home for me and who doesn't love coming home? Yash ji and Adi have always given me roles that have gotten me love and appreciation from fans all over the world. And this time Adi has again written a character for me to play that I think will become as beloved as Raj of DDLJ was. I am going to be trying as usual to hit it out of the park with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi."

And with these words, Shah Rukh Khan signed off from the first day of shooting, conveying to the world that something special was in the air, the most awaited film of the year was rolling as planned, and the Aditya Chopra - Shah Rukh Khan jodi was again creating that little bit of magic! Newcomer Anushka Sharma who was eagerly looking forward to this day…the first day of shoot, for her the dream has just begun!

Yash Chopra was also present on the sets of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi on the first day of shoot to bless his son and the unit at the onset of this new production.

Edited by fizzwizz - 15 years ago
hey kya yaar..i go for some days and find new fc of srk..i took 15 mins to search new fc and all...congratz all for number i dont no but congratz πŸ‘

so today is mtach na with hrithik v/s srk..i hope srk win....and thanx for article and pic who's heroine for rab ne baba di jodi...acha new comer woww lets see hows the film then...
welcome back seema and it's some new comer hope she 's good and Shaha looking superb in black na
ya thanx fary and hmmm some new comer i hope jodi rocks and ya looking nice in black...when will this movie come around?
Thanks so much for sharing the pics and article!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
no probs meera yeh bhi koi thank u wali baat hai
Theek hain...thank-you nahin kahungi! πŸ˜› 😳