Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**H** thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
aisa nahin chalega

we want party---we want party---we want party!!!!!

c'mon guys....its time to celebrate...KSBKBT is now improvin much faster ( though am the only 1 left behind!!! 😭 😭 )....so many newbiezz....n many turned into dazzler!!!!

so .........wont we celebrate??!!!!!!

Thanks...thanks thanks thanks thanks....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Mona, Ritu, Neha, Wazzzup, Snariyel, Sunaira, **H** thanks to u all (have i missed anyones name??? If so forgive me plzπŸ˜†) Yeah i will def. throw a party...................................πŸ˜ƒ Where do u want it to be?? In the CNS thread or in this topic??? And what u guys wanna do???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Labib we want a party BTW i think Shabho rani would love one to cuz she to turned a Dazzler and me aRockerz so what do we all want to do I THREW my Party and Faith (sorry don't know ur name 😳 ) catched it What else can we do ????? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Wazupp

Labib we want a party BTW i think Shabho rani would love one to cuz she to turned a Dazzler and me aRockerz so what do we all want to do I THREW my Party and Faith (sorry don't know ur name 😳 ) catched it What else can we do ????? πŸ˜†

OK....if u want i can change the title of this topic and name it "Part for Kyunki-ans post promotion...then we all can have a party here...or what do u want???

BTW Snariyel aka faith is ZainabπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

OK....if u want i can change the title of this topic and name it "Part for Kyunki-ans post promotion...then we all can have a party here...or what do u want???

BTW Snariyel aka faith is ZainabπŸ˜† Thanks for telling me 😳

U should change the title LOL

muscleprotein thumbnail
hey with this are all Cnsers at least dazzlers now !! Congo Labib, you deserve it

Thanks Disha and Lata😳

U should change the title LOL

DONE! Happy??
πŸ˜† Cool yaar Congratz toooooooo us allllll πŸ˜†

I would like to throw another Party Who want's to catch πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Cool yaar Congratz toooooooo us allllll πŸ˜†

I would like to throw another Party Who want's to catch πŸ˜‰

So what do u plan to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?