Are You Smarter Than I Am 2 - Page 85

Posted: 15 years ago
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dun bother wiv the DI... bt yehh....good good! 😆 😃
lo0l, its fun annoyin u 😆 omg, my friend luvs annoyin ppl, she even annoys strangers, once in the elevator/lift she woz alone with 1 other person, she kept on tapping dat person's shoulder and wen dat person luked around, she wud say 'it wasn't me' 😆
hey wassup Taify, I'm still waitin 4 Hazel, next tym I c her, I swear I'm gonna kill her 😡 and I dunt h8 u where did u get dat idea from? Edited by *cute_princess* - 15 years ago
who said u hate me? 😕

did i?

i keep saying this to everyone 😆
i guess Tamanna is officially back..

she cant resist .. im addictive 😆
yeh addictive my foot Taify, I only came on 2day cos I needed 2 talk 2 Hazel but I'm out now 4eva, bye, tc, I might cum on 2mrw 2 talk 2 Hazel abt da essay but other dan dat, I'm gone, bye, tc, hve a nice lyf and I wish all u lot da best 4 da future, we had sum gud tymes, sum bad tymes *coff coff Horia + Taify* but I will miss all of u lot 😭 Thanx 2 everybody I know on IF 4 bein such nyc friends!! luv all of ya, tc, BYE!!
hi tams vsoz i wasnt on coz i saw 123 nd janat 2day
they r gd
then at 7.30 i was in the kitchen helping mum then i had dinner then i hd to do the washing 😭
then i was watching movies online 😆
now its 12.00 nd im still watching a movie 😆
hi tams vsoz i wasnt on coz i saw 123 nd janat 2day
they r gd
then at 7.30 i was in the kitchen helping mum then i had dinner then i hd to do the washing 😭
then i was watching movies online 😆
now its 12.00 nd im still watching a movie 😆