Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

pics of shoots of special episode of SPA

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Star Parivaar Awards- Purana Jaazba, Naya Josh

Star Parivaar has surely grown up with each passing year. While the old parivaar sadyasas have grown older, the new generation is slowly but steadily taking on the responsibility and continuing with the good work. On location of the game special for the star parivaar awards we saw the affection the two generations have for each other.

The game special involved two teams - one team had members of the older generation which had Tina Parekh (Shruti), Rakshanda Khan (Tanya), Salil Ankola (Mahesh), Deepak Qazi (Babuji) and Tushar Kumar (Baa Bahu aur Baby) whereas the other team has members of the new generation Additi Gupta (Heer), Mouni Roy (K.T), Guddi Maruti, Kinkshuk (acting in Bidaai), Mitali. The hosting responsibility was shared by Ketki Dave (Daksha chachi) and Naman Shaw (Nakul

First ball dismissal for Additi had her completely stumped. While coming to bat she said, "Main Kheeton main pali badi hoon, itni asaani se na out hongi".

Heer in the pink suit...

But where is Prem

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...she looks gorgeous..and cute too...lols...and i see...thts her real hair.....hehe.....wow...where did yu get this article from??..official site huh??

luv nans
delo thumbnail
I think thats her wig again...her hair is not that long

Ya got it from indya.com

There were many such similar pictures but posted the ones where u cud see her a bit
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankx Delo...For the sweet pictures of our adorable Additi! πŸ‘

She is looking too good! 😳 😳
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing!!! but why prem is missing?? 😭 😭
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
they look so good
i'm eagerly waiting for the star parivaar awards like always, but this time looking forward more to
Prem ~ Heer
and
Preet
πŸ˜‰

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks delo for the awesome pics.... yeh where is harshad... would of been better if he were there... he is a joker πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awwww thankoo Daisy.. Yup how come no Prem.. Oh Lallu uncle bhi thay.. and some random combination of ppl from various showsπŸ˜†
So this is probably the one thats gonna air on 18th?
And yup She looks lovely in the Pink dress.. And its a refreshing change.. coz its usually her red and white one or white with some other colour..
Oh her her.. the pic is too small cant tell lol But I guess show wali look may ho gi so wig bhi shayad ho gi....
She was bold out first ballπŸ˜† Awww khaito may pali barhi ho...πŸ˜†

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
shabo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Daisy!!

So when is it exactly airing? I'm soo sad only bhabhi no bhayia! 😭 πŸ˜†
Love her outfit....zainu di i agree....refreshing change from the usual... 😳

shabz
delo thumbnail
I think Harshad will also participate in a similar show

Cause my friend told me that he was shooting for something for 3 hours in a studio..and there Naman Shaw was also there wearing a sherwani

So I am guessing that he too is participating in another similar game show

And yes he wud be with Heer giving special bytes...That wud be aired on 18th May I guess..