ranbir and archita bro n sis...!!

Posted: 15 years ago
i cant beleive it they r bro n sis ..when on monday archita said bhaiyaa to aditya...then i thought tht she must be ranbir's sister..and yesterday i was telling the same thing to my frnd... tht they must be bro n sis.. 😆 and today we all got to know tht they r bro n sis i mean tht was a really good twist. 😆 😆 Edited by bindaas_gal - 15 years ago
WAT WAT...OMG i cant believe it r u serious dey r bro nd sis... 🤣 Ranbir used his sis for making Kanya jealous 😆 now i know he is madly in love wid her...Kanya plz realise it coz he has already gone mad in love 😆
ahhahaha i knew it she's a nanda !!!!!!!!!!

is she real bro and sis or cuzins?? like is she malikas daughter ...coz if she was malika daughter wuldnt she kno hu archita is ??
^^ 😆 real sister ov ranbir..she was in usa completing her studies ..so ranbir called her 😆
oh ryt but still malika didnt reckonize da name archita which surprised me a lil ....

but ol in ol tanx
cant wait to watch todays epi!!!!

Originally posted by princez-preciou

oh ryt but still malika didnt reckonize da name archita which surprised me a lil ....

but ol in ol tanx
cant wait to watch todays epi!!!!

Yup .same here........but.........may be she din't expected archie 2 show up at unexpected moment.............I mean .its all happening in india(mumbai) and all of a sudden archita came to india ..............saath samudar paar.u know..........in her knowledge she was in US studying.....and she thought sum other archita.😆...I Guess....Or it cud b creative's blunder.........u neva know😉

i was shocked when he said...."Meri apni behen"......she is his sister lolzz....kooolll....atleast we got to see something good....
lmao!!! this is like super cool!! It was so obvious Archi is someone important. He was always so protective over her. Even at the last moment when he sent Archie with Chunnu he told her to be careful!wow! I cant stop laughing! This is super awesome!!Hah! Now if Chunnu wants a piece of Archi..Ranbir should make him suffer.
shes his real sis or cuzin!!! then why was she callin him baby and i nevever heard him havin a sis!!
haha this is a hilarious twist..Kanya was jealous of his sister 😆 ..hopefully she really realizes very soon that she loves him alot 😊