Blood?? and aww Krishna!

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey

Im guessing one of them got shot.. Varun, Vicky, Ganga, Krishna and Vidya or even Pronita.

If its Vicky, thats good in a way.. they can get his blood sample and then paternity name can come out 😃

If its Pronita, then im guessing shes gna have the same blood type as Bani - obs. which then means one of the children has the same blood type as her (medically.. only Vicky would be allowed to donate if he has the same blood type and isnt AW and is Meera's son. and Vidya as they are not her own children)

any other guesses?

I like Krishna.. shes cute! i hope they give her more scenes, i like the gyal hu plays Ganga too.. shes got the innocent face with not so in ur face attitude.. 😆 which im guessin is not the theme they were lookin for 😆

Henna x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah it cud be... I don't think Pro is shot but one of the girls... and Pronita will come to their rescue and will donate her blood... and that will pull JW more towards her... another chance to hold her hand... 😆 ... ok just kidding...

or it cud be even better... Pro getting shot... and since she is staying in hotel... and unwell... she will be shifted to Walia Mansion!!! ... 😆 ... well this is another possibility...

forgot to add another thing... I also loved Krishna in today's eps... 👏... sure hope they show more of her then any other new entries... she's cute also... 😳

Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail
hahaha yhh!

she gets shot and then JW says.. you saved my children.. Pronita will look about and thinks, all these are his kids.. DAMN! 😆

But thats a possibilty.. she can end up in the WM that way.. she is the childrens' guardian angel
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its like a merry go round at the moment in KS, i'm thinking a major character leaving now like Vicky, that will set off a completely Psycho woman like Meera off the edge and hate Porinita before evening meeting Perhaps this intense dislike will make Meera makes mistakes in her master plan and reveal her to be the fake she is !!!!!
banijai19_life thumbnail
it could be police killing the killer from back,remember this is ekta land! 😆
bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think pronita will be shot saving krishna and may be krishna or ganga will donate blood, As she is staying alone and noone to take care of her she will come and stay in walia house.
Henna 786 thumbnail
i dnt think Meera will spill the beans about her plans.. esp not 16 years later! 😆 😆

LOL! the police have been paid off to kill another! hehehe.. atleast this time the police arrived on time i have to say

i hope Krishna and all the others get someone in their life.. i think Krishna will end up with someone like Sahil a flirt and whatever... she doesnt like that but Ganga does or somehting messed up 😳
Henna 786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu

I think pronita will be shot saving krishna and may be krishna or ganga will donate blood, As she is staying alone and noone to take care of her she will come and stay in walia house.

i thought that.. save the child sorta thing.. would be coolio to watch

I just hope JW doesnt act all 'oh your hurt' when she obs is! 😕😆

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

i dnt think Meera will spill the beans about her plans.. esp not 16 years later! 😆 😆

when some one is mad  they make BIG mistakes look at Tarun he is prime example of this 😆

Henna 786 thumbnail
hahahaa! shes smart mad tho..

but i think she will end up being tricked..

i have a feeling Ganga is gna double cross her later