Poll Question :

Whom does KT look good with??

Poll Choice
Eklavya
Lakshya
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
I personally dont find much chemistry with Lakshya and KT...whereas i think Eku and KT's chemistry is just awesome 😳 👏
Thanks Neha for ur reply...

Guys keep the discussion going!
oh that is easy!!! I think Laksh and Kt make a great couple!!!! They are simply awesome....i love them being together!! 😳
i think she looks good with both guys 😃 but i prefer her with eklavya since im a fan opposites attracts. 😉 .
kt looks older than Laksh, she looks GREAT with Eku -Eku -Kt remind me of Gauri- Hiten

Laksh

hey i don't know much of the story about LKT, i don't get how kt is with eklayia and not Laksh. also what is their story now

Edited by 1362024 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by prana9

kt looks older than Laksh, she looks GREAT with Eku

Agree with the QUOTED lines...👏

Originally posted by 1362024

Laksh

hey i don't know much of the story about LKT, i don't get how kt is with eklayia and not Laksh. also what is their story now

KT and Lakshya loved each other...Eku also loved KT....Tulsi not knowing that Lakshya and KT loves each other, fixes KT's marriage with Eklavya...KT agrees in order to make "baa" happy...

But then Tulsi gets to know about KT and Lakshya love story...and she stops the engagement of Eku and KT...Then Eku is devastated...

LKT asks for forgivenss, but Eklavya wasnt ready to hear anything...at the holi, eklavya forgives them...but thats when the accident occures. Mayank rapes KT and the blame goes to Eku as KT wasnt able to see the rapist...and thats when Eku married KT forcefully to take revenge....but he didnt turn completely evil...thats the story...and for a year they are not shown😭

Thanks to all for replying ... please keep the discussion going.... 😃
thanks for the info on LKT