Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

WHY??????????

cool_isha Groupbie
cool_isha
cool_isha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
God, I am so frustrated I wanna scream.
I was expecting AD's meeting to be explosive. Instead, it was a big disappointment. SD's acting and chemistry was the only saving grace. Amar Divya met each other after pining for so long. And when they see each other, what happens? NOTHING.
She cried so much for him, and when she saw him, she should have run into his arms, kind of like at the airport scene. Or at least Something?
Why did she just stand there with her mouth sealed? Kuch to hint do Amar ko. She knows that he loves her. Samrat is blabbering about their wedding, and she just stands there dumbfounded.
Okay, maybe she thinks he is married to bindiya. So when she asked him, why did Amar have to be quiet? He already put his heart once on the line when he told her he loves her. So what does he have to lose?
Now, the writers are going to stretch this misunderstanding until god knows when.
Rajeev knows they are SV reincarnated, so why doesn't he encourage Divya to leave Samrat?
I may not be making any sense, but seriously I was expecting so much from their first meeting after both know they love each other.
Mods, if this post is repetitive, please feel free to delete. I just wanted to vent.
Thanks for reading.
I know this post comes 2 days late, but I was sick and just watched the episode.

Edited by cool_isha - 15 May 2008 at 9:27am

*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
You have uttered my thoughts perfectly! I am thinking EXACTLY the same thing Isha! just Why why why?!!!

pyaar ka izhaar kab hoga??!!! Cry
*veronica* Groupbie
*veronica*
*veronica*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I know what you mean... Like enough already!! When are they gona be together? Its just frustrating...
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
this is insane! Amar tell her you still love her! Big smile
MefromNJ Senior Member
MefromNJ
MefromNJ

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ditto

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index