SRK unflustered at Aamirs comment-article - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh thank god shahrukh didnt reply to such a cheap comment πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
so proud of him! 😳
These days SRK only takes barbs at Cricketers and IPL owners. Rest of the time he maintains a dignified silence. πŸ˜†
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Shah Rukh Miyaa you have now proved beyond a shadow of doubt that you are truly deserving of the titles "Baadshah of Bollywood" and "King Khan."

In fact from today you have been promoted to Sehenshah Khan, in my book. Man you have a lot of class and dignity. You are a well adjusted human being. Most of all you are truly and firmly down to earth and a thorough bred Gentleman. Ubb seh humm hee nahi, lekin poori kayant aap koh zhook keh salaam karegi.  

~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

the thing is that inspite of being in the same industry amitabh and amir were never be able to achieve what srk has . srk is not just succesful actor and producer but also a buissnessman at such a young age. he is doing a lot of work and is not just mere actor. srk has left others way behind him

agree completely

wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SRK, u r a gr888888 gentleman, u very well know where n with whom to argue or give way of talkings ...am proud of u ...thnks
abhikidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think aamir is mean
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohh man i love both srk n aamir khan but after wat AK has said he's really proved how low a human being he si..n hats off to srk for his poist composure n dignified silence. πŸ˜›