Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Mein ...Tumhari Patni - Sagar ki Vidya

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Hailaaa...Hay Hay......

how cute of Amar and Vidya...they both are really rocking in their Red Color outfits.....really Sharad is amazing ....and soo called Hot , Cute and Handsome guy...

And Finally coming to the point.....Amar and Divya are walking in the house , Divya tells Amar that she thought that Smom would get cured by that pooja but nahin hua.....and tells Amar that she is really feeling soo surprised as Smom is thinking he as Sagar and her as his wife..."tumko Sagar aur mein tumhari patni............." they both looks at eachother with deep feelings....then Divya changes it as ...."Sagar ki Vidya...."....that was really awesome to see them both in superb outfits and that to that close with SV's emotions....hay hay....maar daaala mujhe.....Embarrassed

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
that is really sweet Nandoo!
*Enchanted* Senior Member
*Enchanted*
*Enchanted*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Tongue I love that you make AD scenes sound so exciting.... although their eyes are doing all the talking, I just really want them to admit they love each other with words- ESPECIALLY Amar! If he tells her how he feels she will surely run to him!! Tongue
Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

that is really sweet Nandoo!
Thankyou thnakyou Sonali dear....Embarrassed
Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Enchanted*

Tongue I love that you make AD scenes sound so exciting...Awwwwww Really....!!!! now im getting excited...Embarrassed. although their eyes are doing all the talking, I just really want them to admit they love each other with words- ESPECIALLY Amar! Haan...yaar...we will get to see that too soo soon....im really having soo many positives senses for tht....particularly they both ADmiting it ....If he tells her how he feels she will surely run to him!! Tongue arey...yaar koun vyse nahin jaa saktha...mein bhi yesehi jaati hoon....ahhaahWink 
Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
when they were walking through SV's room and they both talks about ghosts...and all...thts soo sweet to see AD laughing ....and happily sharing their feelings.... Embarrassed Wink
animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i knowww i reli loved 2day ka scene wen AD were 2gtehr awww how cute and wen divyaaa said mein tumhari patniiii awwwwww i wass likee sagar vidyaaa awwwwwwwwwwww i mean i wanted 2 freeze dat scene oevr derbut d villlians ka aaana zaroori dat samrat had 2 cum ./.....i was likeee feeling so bad jab AD ke beechmein distance increase ho rahe the ...i reli wanted 2 see demmm 2gtherrrr i meannn dey lukedddd so osssummmm mann cud nt take eyes from such a cute couple Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Nandooo sis....i totally agree wif u but i dnt find him hot or anyfin Tongue

Go to top