Shera new velvet dress

peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ananya's new dress in deep blue  .she luked gud in dat dress trying 2 impress guruma with her skills 😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swit2weet thumbnail
oh really...thanx...can't wait to watch it πŸ˜ƒ ....by any chance....veer shera meeting taking any turn? πŸ˜•
uh no. she looked better then she does,on the show. but not good πŸ˜• . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Do I have toooo high standards that I do not find her good-looking????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• . or do I just don't like her??? πŸ˜• I htink,the former. cuz I don't have a real problem with her. I don't even know her! and on second thought. wouldn't want to,either πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
peachesblush thumbnail

Originally posted by: swit2weet

oh really...thanx...can't wait to watch it πŸ˜ƒ ....by any chance....veer shera meeting taking any turn? πŸ˜•

no dey didnt meet 2day alsoπŸ˜•

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really...hmmmm...actually in her dress the style of a dupatta is not good they should have thought of good design i'll help them if they ask me..and her tummy is coming out in that dress
pragy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonur15

really...hmmmm...actually in her dress the style of a dupatta is not good they should have thought of good design i'll help them if they ask me..and her tummy is coming out in that dress

yepπŸ˜†πŸ˜†specially her broch

peachesblush thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragy

yepπŸ˜†πŸ˜†specially her broch

hehehe broch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lemoncola thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lime ice

uh no. she looked better then she does,on the show. but not good πŸ˜• . I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Do I have toooo high standards that I do not find her good-looking????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• . or do I just don't like her??? πŸ˜• I htink,the former. cuz I don't have a real problem with her. I don't even know her! and on second thought. wouldn't want to,either πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

wats ur  problem??

if u dont like her then dont watch the show ....

you here give your opinions which hurts her fans...i know it is the right to give your  views but if it upset someone then it is  not an opinion...

here all the fans create topic to discuss wat they enjoyed while watching the show and you always spoil their mood and that topic becam a battlefield... i dont want to bash with you .. its my request dont post such things which hurts anyone..

one thing more ... she is gud enough to watch as an actress and every fan has an angle to see her / his fav ...😳..

if u dont like both of them so plz dont watch the show you watch the show only to criticize them.....πŸ˜•

as U said,Jiya. it is MY opinion! and incase,U haven't noticed(which I am sure,U have not) that I do appreciate them,when I feel they do good work. see my post for 13th May. it is full of praise for MC. I am not here to justify myself,to every-onee,all the timeee. U need to PLEASE get a hold of URself and relax! ppl are here,to give their views. when I don't comment on UR'S,U have really no right to start commenting on mine.

U really really like MC & Rajat. good for you. I do not. maybe,it is bad for me; but I prefer to think it is good. U are fans of theirs' and understandably,are hurt if,you hear something negative about them. all I can say is,am sorry. but that will not stop me from giving my opinion. I am a very straight-forward and frank person,and always have been. so when ,I don't comment on your apparent obsession,U do not comment on my criticisms
peachesblush thumbnail
both of u chill dears
n jiya we r not hurting any1 just commenting
its only lime's view dear 😳 😳