India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

the jb scenes..5/13 and 5/14...

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged

guys this post is for those of us who are romantic and want to see our tales of undying love and handsome,dashing ,rich and older heroes falling in love with a beautiful woman..for lifetime...unknowingly and pata nahin kaise...Embarrassed..

the jb scenes both days have been that fantasy come true...ClapClap..for the writer of the scene and for ram and gurdeep for enacting them and making their confusion,attraction and desire of jb and their connection so very palpable and real...

5/13...they meet in elevator...he is friendly..she is wary..she doesn't really like him much..he wants to talk she avoids...lift gets stuck...she is scared..does ram jaap..he is reminded of HIS BANI...he offers support..they hold hands...they BOTH feel an undeniable attraction towards each other...they are AWARE of each other..and a little bit confused..so become conscious...

he lies to meera as unconsciously he DOES NOT WANT to let any 3 rd person intrude ..maybe he is a little confused on his own reaction to her...

5/14...he gets up early to go to meet pronita...he is happy to see her she him..they talk about ganga..she has similar habits as bani...he is feeling that pull of HIS BANI subconsciously..that is why when those papers fly off and they hold hands..this time there is desire ,attraction on his part and desire,love and attraction on her part too...both r lost in the moment..he is lost and notices that she is too...

he is confused as to why is he lying to meera about pronita...reason is that the budding relationship is too precious...she is confused as to how can she be attracted to a "galat" aadmi who killed his wife and also lies to a second wife...

the scenes their execution and the acting was absolutely flawless infact i felt that tingle all over again...i really am loving this jb...i would really have loved ks if only what i believe was shown...as i do believe that vicky is NOT jai's son...jai walia of our collective fantasies just cannot do that...i am just waiting for the creatives to finally prove it to us that he is NOT....

Chris.Khanna Senior Member
Chris.Khanna
Chris.Khanna

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

ROFL HIS bani? ROFL ROFL r yuh talkin bout da scene where dat otha fake bani ya proneeeta woman gave him chai ya water or sumthing? damm dat wuz so funny ROFL IPL wuz on break n wuz swtichinz channelz n saw a little peiece of it buhhh yaro it didnt make me wutch it made me switch da channel right bak to setmax whiz all of uz wus watchin

it wuz funny man how jw eyez wuer poopin out n dat lady wuz jsu starin in space or sumthin ya da wall behind

damm i aint into chemistry bio physicz n da scienecz buhh dat wuz lik nothin>>>>>>>>>>blank

when we used 2 wutch we thought all da actorz were monotous well rano wuz gudd n even da meera woman

jw wus jus damm not into it. saw one epidose of pronneeta n didnt lik her. raashi only cries man.  da otherz dunt do anything

buhhh itz gud dat yuh lovin da old man old woman romanace Thumbs Up  i aint gotz nothun against age buhh i feel itz sick man how dey shoing married old jw flriting wid proneeta and wut not.  itz fine right 2 feel attraction n wut not buhh y da man gotz 2 lie.  n wuts da deal wid him producing so many kidz n in one go ROFL
damm writiers must b havin big families 2
sorry my pov

Edited by Chris.Khanna - 15 May 2008 at 8:56am
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I liked the Jai Pronita scenes too. Perhaps because I don't think of how JB's chemistry (Ram and Prachi)was in the past and accept that Gurdeep is Bani now. A lot of times, in thinking of what was, we cannot enjoy what is! Chemistry is subjective, what looks good to some, may not to others!
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I too just loved the JPro scenes.Gurdeep's face is extremely expressive and that made the scene very much enjoyable.Both scenes were too good.The way he just let go of her hand both times shows how much attracted he is,to her.Both actors r doing their homework without throwing any tantrums..Which shows in the result..

I am waiting to see more of those,RG will rock as usual!

Clap Clap

Edited by rpmenon - 15 May 2008 at 9:18am
Chris.Khanna Senior Member
Chris.Khanna
Chris.Khanna

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fsam

He has lived with a Meera, a killer yet he has built a life with her for 16 years and at the age of 70 he is falling for another woman he does not know is Bani and does not feel as Bani.

say ti aint so plz>>>>>>>>>>>he lived wid meera fuh 16 yrz n @ 70 tryin 2 romance 50 sumthin yrz old otha woman ROFLROFL  damm dis sho iz gud luaghing

new romance on da block>>>>>adi chopra shud meet wid da writerz of kasam se>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he cud contine da floppin steak wid dis storyROFL

Edited by Chris.Khanna - 15 May 2008 at 9:34am
AmritaRao-Nina IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
suganthi...i think like u on that...i like gurdeep as bani now as i think of her as bani...prachi did a good job when she was here and now gurdeep is doing a good job of bani...
personally i find chemistry between ram and gurdeep..which could be coz the scenes are written as very romantic, it could be coz of my own love for jb as a couple and it could be coz both ram and gurdeep are good actors who r able to show correct expressions..i am not saying everybody has to like them/it...i am expressing my views others are free to express theirs...i am not telling anybody to accept my views as THE FINAL WORD and janta kee voice...and same way others shd not expect their views to be janta kee voice either...
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
radhika..yes gurdeep has a very expressive face and she is able to show emotions like desire,love and attraction at par with ram which is a definite plus of ks...
ektas angel...i feel gurdeep is a good replacement for prachi...prachi WAS bani ...gurdeep IS bani and ks viewers will just have to accept that or move on too..personally i do not like comparisons and do not indulge in them..and as long as i am getting my jb fix sooo beautifully i am not complaining except about that presence of vicki..which i am hoping creatives take care of sooon....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top