India-Forums

Elimination results *spoiler* (Page 3)

kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

I would have preferred Vineet getting ousted to Prajakta getting ousted though...He was really the weekest this week...

Thank you Smile ..at least someone agreed LOLLOLLOL

mintyblue IF-Dazzler
mintyblue
mintyblue

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bruno4

Originally posted by mintyblue

the chote-ustad format even if it had not been 50:50 even then i feel anwesha, aishwarya,prakrit and sonia would ahve come in top 4
That's because they are good singers
its not only because of the format that we had 2 girls in the finale
the audience genuinely preferred the girls more- and it is proved because aishwarya never came in bottom zone, anwesha soniya and prakrit also got many votes
little geetashrii was also good...and it was an all-girls' show Clap Clap

Since we r not talking about Chhote ustaad ..I am not going to argue with u ...because I don't argue on may be's and could be's ..I talk on the trend I see ...If u really talk about "think so" , "may be " then I think the only girl I could be sure of in chhote ustaad to go in top 3 would have been Prakriti if the format was depended on votes alone ..let's leave it at that LOL  ...

Anyway I am off topic so i rest my case ....Big smile

i agree we are off-topic but just 1 addition...even aishwarya would have surely come into top 3 if it was by public voes alone

That'sbecause she never came into danger zone and got highest votes many times

so either prakrit or aishwarya would have won if it was by public votes in chote ustad

and even in little champs it was by public votes alone(both times) and sanchita and anamika won...not equally good male singers like Abhrokanti and AAmir hafiz

kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged

the chote-ustad format even if it had not been 50:50 even then i feel anwesha, aishwarya,prakrit and sonia would ahve come in top 4
That's because they are good singers
its not only because of the format that we had 2 girls in the finale
the audience genuinely preferred the girls more- and it is proved because aishwarya never came in bottom zone, anwesha soniya and prakrit also got many votes
little geetashrii was also good...and it was an all-girls' show Clap Clap

Since we r not talking about Chhote ustaad ..I am not going to argue with u ...because I don't argue on may be's and could be's ..I talk on the trend I see ...If u really talk about "think so" , "may be " then I think the only girl I could be sure of in chhote ustaad to go in top 3 would have been Prakriti if the format was depended on votes alone ..let's leave it at that LOL  ...

Anyway I am off topic so i rest my case ....Big smile

i agree we are off-topic but just 1 addition...even aishwarya would have surely come into top 3 if it was by public voes alone

That'sbecause she never came into danger zone and got highest votes many times

so either prakrit or aishwarya would have won if it was by public votes in chote ustad

and even in little champs it was by public votes alone(both times) and sanchita and anamika won...not equally good male singers like Abhrokanti and AAmir hafiz

That's why I said the girls in li'l champs r lucky please read my previous post before u commentBig smile.. .so can we just stick with girls in bade ustaad shows like JJWS?????....where we find better female singers getting eliminated because of poor vote banks ????....Big smile

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged

I would have preferred Vineet getting ousted to Prajakta getting ousted though...He was really the weekest this week...

No problem...Smile I actually never thought Prajakta deserved to get ousted this week, even if I have had a grudge against her or rather Vishal-Shekhar giving her those 10's since Aishwariya's ouster.....And obviously if we judge on the basis of over all performances in this competition so far then Vineet and Ishmeet from the champions side deserved to leave before her..But Ishmeet did quite amazing for himself this week, so he deserved a safe spot for now...I do believe that of this bottom 3 , which I don't find fair and the right bottom 3 , Prajakta deserved to go..Made sense? No? ok...

biswita Goldie
biswita
biswita

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by apparaohoare

How can Debojit be on the bottom 3 this week. Are the voters smoking dope? Angry

It is a ploy by the producers to goad that famous support base into action so that the person who earns 5000rupees per month will now spend 2000 on sms...

I refrain from taking names to avoid being accused of regionalism

Edited by biswita - 15 May 2008 at 10:46am
mintyblue IF-Dazzler
mintyblue
mintyblue

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged

No problem...Smile I actually never thought Prajakta deserved to get ousted this week, even if I have had a grudge against her or rather Vishal-Shekhar giving her those 10's since Aishwariya's ouster.....And obviously if we judge on the basis of over all performances in this competition so far then Vineet and Ishmeet from the champions side deserved to leave before her..But Ishmeet did quite amazing for himself this week, so he deserved a safe spot for now...I do believe that of this bottom 3 , which I don't find fair and the right bottom 3 , Prajakta deserved to go..Made sense? No? ok...

makes perfect sense to me...Big smile

biswita Goldie
biswita
biswita

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Looks like Vineet lovers and haters are getting heated up ...my dears, we have been through this before, tell me where did it get them?
Debo isn't exactly ruling Bwood playback after winning C05, and Vineet got 1-2 breaks cuz of HR not cuz of being runners up in C05.
We set out to find the next Sonu, and ended up with the next Falguni Pathak. These reality show winners/nonwinners just end up as TV stars, not playback singers.
For goodness sake, there is a difference between SRK and Rohit Roy...
sl19 Groupbie
sl19
sl19

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
What is your source for this information?

Go to top